2024 WR Draft Class

12 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

Well, to each his own. I would hate it. And "shiny new" has a subtly pejorative connotation. I think you build the offense into as powerful a unit as possible when you have a generational franchise QB. The lack of relative investment in weapons for Josh Allen is borderline criminal. And as I said, I don't see a player at #28 on D that is worth that price. If I were going to pay that price, I'd rather overpay and grab Sweat. He can be a 1T next to Ed, which could pay off. I think this is a draft where you just don't bother with edge, or grab a few late flyers.

No negative connotation was intended. Pretty much all of us would love a great new WR weapon.  The problem to me is that, at least for now, they could not even put a full defense on the field and 60 and two very late 4th round picks are not going to fix that.

It will be a difficult decision, for sure.  

To the point that the WR talent is better than the defensive talent - it’s true in general this year.  But, while high upside, low production guys like Robinson feel too risky for my taste, I’m not sure the WRs after Thomas Jr are much better prospects than Robinson.  I’m out on Worthy at 28 due to size and a bit questionable hands and I’m liukewarm on Mitchell and cool on Coleman.  I know this board is high on Legette and I see size and speed there - I have not seen any pundits list him as a top 50 prospect (of course that doesn’t mean they aren’t wrong).

3 minutes ago, OldTimer1960 said:

No negative connotation was intended. Pretty much all of us would love a great new WR weapon.  The problem to me is that, at least for now, they could not even put a full defense on the field and 60 and two very late 4th round picks are not going to fix that.

To the point that the WR talent is better than the defensive talent - it’s true in general this year.  But, while high upside, low production guys like Robinson feel too risky for my taste, I’m not sure the WRs after Thomas Jr are much better prospects than Robinson.  I’m out on Worthy at 28 due to size and a bit questionable hands and I’m liukewarm on Mitchell and cool on Coleman.  I know this board is high on Legette and I see size and speed there - I have not seen any pundits list him as a top 50 prospect (of course that doesn’t mean they aren’t wrong).

Legette is a fine WR. He’s all effort with a big strong body. BUT he’s not a good route runner, can look lumbering in and out of breaks that leads to not great separation. He’s a solid #2 WR. He belongs in the Polk tier not the first round tier. There is nothing wrong with that because I’d still be happy to have him I just don’t think he projects to a future star like Mitchell, Franklin and heck I’ll say it Tez Walker can. Mitchell and Franklin are worth our pick at 28 but Walker would be a 2nd rounder to me because he’s more raw, I just love his upside with the right coaching and his buy in. Seems like a good kid too from listening to his interviews 

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, NeverOutNick said:

I can get on board with this. I’m finishing up my WR scouting report rankings now but honestly after the top 4 (Odunze, Harrison, Nabers, Thomas) that will all be off the board before our pick, there are 2 WRs I really want for Buffalo, Troy Franklin and AD Mitchell. I understand they both have a couple holes in their game (Franklin concentration drops and Mitchell lack of playing hard every snap). That’s a big reason they aren’t sure fire top 15 picks and that could be a blessing for us. They also are guys that are so talented. AD Mitchell is a faster and better route running George Pickens coming out and Franklin still screams faster and taller Diggs to me. I feel unlike some of the other WRs I like later, these 2 if coached up early will be #1 WRs on our team as soon as middle of this first year. This is such an awesome WR draft class. I hope we come away with at least 2 

I don’t see any comparison between Franklin and Diggs.  Diggs is a great route runner and Franklin can run fast in a straight line if there is nobody to push him off his route at 175lbs.  Unless the Combine was just a really bad day for him, I would not be sure I’d take him at 60.

I see the talent in Mitchell, but something still feels like it’s missing.  I would certainly understand if they took Mitchell at 28.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, OldTimer1960 said:

I don’t see any comparison between Franklin and Diggs.  Diggs is a great route runner and Franklin can run fast in a straight line if there is nobody to push him off his route at 175lbs.  Unless the Combine was just a really bad day for him, I would not be sure I’d take him at 60.

I see the talent in Mitchell, but something still feels like it’s missing.  I would certainly understand if they took Mitchell at 28.

The comparison is Ladd.  Height,weight,abilities.  I don't want to hear he wasn't used outside enough BS.  Look at his stats at Georgia playing on a weekly basis against the top competition in the country vs plating at Maryland 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, OldTimer1960 said:

Yes, everyone is going to have their own idiosyncratic preferences, and none of us have all the data and inside information on personal character, football intelligence, and injuries the way an NFL team with due diligence will possess. On Legette, I think the consensus is too low on him, and I suspect he is higher on draft boards, but that's just a guess, obviously.

When you say "at least for now, they could not even put a full defense on the field and 60 and two very late 4th round picks are not going to fix that" you seem to imply that they are virtually forced to use #28 on D in order to "put a full defense on the field." Of course, yes, there is also free agency, which evidently is going to be used to some extent to plug holes. I simply don't have your level of recurring anxiety about the D. I expect there will be sufficient low to mid-level investment in defensive free agents to modestly provide for current holes, given adequate drafting.  What I don't at all agree with is the notion that the exigencies of the roster are such that it is both rational and almost dire necessity to pick a D player in the first.

My sense of need, as is evident, is to enhance the WR room. Where your proclivities are drawn towards the D, mine are drawn towards offensive weapons, and also, offensive line needs to be bolstered in this draft. We'll see how it plays out, but I think it would be a massive fail not to err on the side of the ball where Josh Allen resides, if one has to employ an asymmetrical option in this draft.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, OldTimer1960 said:

Combine wasn’t a great day for Franklin but I’m trusting what I’ve seen on the field. If he fell to 60 I’d be ecstatic. Diggs didn’t come in as the route running technician he is now. Franklin shows a lot of those Diggs traits off the line but I agree he needs to fill out more. He’s young, he will. I do think gun to head I would take Mitchell over Franklin but it’s close

• Like (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

It'll be interesting to see how the team actually feels. I personally don't think the deep WR class is about the first round personally. I know some like Kiper/Field Yates think they could tie the record for first round WRs...I'm personally not as high on them as they are. To me, there's 4 no brainer first round WRs and then there's like 10 guys that are borderline 1st/2nd round talents.

Most draft pundits have roughly 5 or 6 WRs in the top 32 of the big board and 4 or 5 pass rushers in the same range. It's just that once you get past the first round talents, there aren't many pass rushers left while there are a million WRs.

It's an excellent year for WR talent but the key driver for WR in round 1 specifically isn't the talent.    It's that this past season so many teams found out the hard way that they needed more playmakers to combat the ever-increasing amount of two-high and zone coverages.   I've felt this was going to be a 6-8 WR 1st round since mid-season.   I think we are seeing those defense's impact that safety market as well...........you don't need an $18M safety when you have 2 centerfielders or are playing a ton of zone.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

The comparison is Ladd.  Height,weight,abilities.  I don't want to hear he wasn't used outside enough BS.  Look at his stats at Georgia playing on a weekly basis against the top competition in the country vs plating at Maryland 

Got it and I agree there.

• Thank you (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, OldTimer1960 said:

This is totally how I feel on Mitchell. I just don't know what the thing is that makes me go "wow you gotta have him." He is a solid prospect. He does a lot of stuff well. I just don't know where the special is beyond his hands are really good. I would be fine with him as the pick but it isn't one that would like really excite me.

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

It's an excellent year for WR talent but the key driver for WR in round 1 specifically isn't the talent.    It's that this past season so many teams found out the hard way that they needed more playmakers to combat the ever-increasing amount of two-high and zone coverages.   I've felt this was going to be a 6-8 WR 1st round since mid-season.   I think we are seeing those defense's impact that safety market as well...........you don't need an $18M safety when you have 2 centerfielders or are playing a ton of zone.

It's a really interesting point about the safety market and the relationship to the way teams are defending. I hadn't thought of it that way but it makes sense. Let's see what the market is like next week for the plethora of guys who have hit free agency. 

On wide receivers 6 is the record in round one. I think that is right about where it will come in this year, I could maybe see 7 but 6 feels like the spot. But 13 is the record for the first two rounds and I think that record definitely goes. It would not stun me if 15 of the first 64 picks are receivers. It is one of the stronger positions in the class and as you say teams increasingly need them. 

EDIT: just had a count up I currently have 10 WRs inside my top 50 grade wise and 13 in my top 64. 

Edited by GunnerBill
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, NeverOutNick said:

Legette is a fine WR. He’s all effort with a big strong body. BUT he’s not a good route runner, can look lumbering in and out of breaks that leads to not great separation. He’s a solid #2 WR. He belongs in the Polk tier not the first round tier. There is nothing wrong with that because I’d still be happy to have him I just don’t think he projects to a future star like Mitchell, Franklin and heck I’ll say it Tez Walker can. Mitchell and Franklin are worth our pick at 28 but Walker would be a 2nd rounder to me because he’s more raw, I just love his upside with the right coaching and his buy in. Seems like a good kid too from listening to his interviews 

Sounds like the DK Metcalf analysis

• Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

This is totally how I feel on Mitchell. I just don't know what the thing is that makes me go "wow you gotta have him." He is a solid prospect. He does a lot of stuff well. I just don't know where the special is beyond his hands are really good. I would be fine with him as the pick but it isn't one that would like really excite me.

I've been excited about Mitchell for awhile now. I see a comparison to Cee Dee Lamb and Justin Jefferson in the way he sets up his routes and accelerates out of his breaks.

But I'm also back on the Legette train. He definitely needs to work on his route running, but I think a major strength that would instantly upgrade the Bills offense is his ability to beat man coverage quickly with his size and speed. 

Rattler had a 150+ QBR targeting Legette in man coverage last year, and he's a demon on quick slants and crossing routes. Between that and having the speed and athleticism to be a serious vertical threat, I think he'd be a significant upgrade to Davis. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, OldTimer1960 said:

I think that is why you could see dline at 28.  60 you will be looking at wr graded similar to the wrs drafted ahead of them.  I think both Texas Wr and Thomas Jr are probably the line to draft in the first.  Their age and athletic profiles are too much to pass up.  After it is splitting hairs finding differences between the prospects.  Roman Wilson vs Ladd Mckonnkey.  Keon Coleman Vs Xavier Legget.  

On 3/8/2024 at 10:46 AM, Back2Buff said:

Ricky Pearsall is up to 39 on DJ's big board.

He's my 5th rated WR.  I think he fits perfectly to what the Bills need and what WR work best with Allen.  Tell me this isnt what Beane and Mcdermott have been saying:

DJ Big Board

Pearsall is a loose, smooth wideout with outstanding hands and toughness. He is quick in his release and he understands how to change gears as a route runner. He is fluid getting into and out of breaks. He has outstanding hands. He attacks the ball at the highest point and makes some circus catches (SEE: one-handed gem vs. Charlotte). After the catch, he is quick to transition up the field and has the elusiveness to make defenders miss in space. He has a lean frame, but he plays with excellent toughness and competitiveness. Pearsall followed up an excellent 2023 season with a solid week at the Senior Bowl and should have a starting role from Day 1 for his drafting team.

I am over WRs like McConkey and Pearsall. We have dipped into that "smooth route runner" well many times. What we have been lacking is size and/or speed outside. This draft features an amazing opportunity to finally grab a WR with traits at our original 1st round pick. Blowing that opportunity on a guy that projects as maybe a faster Cole Beasley would be a big mistake IMO.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Dr. Who said:

Yes, everyone is going to have their own idiosyncratic preferences, and none of us have all the data and inside information on personal character, football intelligence, and injuries the way an NFL team with due diligence will possess. On Legette, I think the consensus is too low on him, and I suspect he is higher on draft boards, but that's just a guess, obviously.

When you say "at least for now, they could not even put a full defense on the field and 60 and two very late 4th round picks are not going to fix that" you seem to imply that they are virtually forced to use #28 on D in order to "put a full defense on the field." Of course, yes, there is also free agency, which evidently is going to be used to some extent to plug holes. I simply don't have your level of recurring anxiety about the D. I expect there will be sufficient low to mid-level investment in defensive free agents to modestly provide for current holes, given adequate drafting.  What I don't at all agree with is the notion that the exigencies of the roster are such that it is both rational and almost dire necessity to pick a D player in the first.

My sense of need, as is evident, is to enhance the WR room. Where your proclivities are drawn towards the D, mine are drawn towards offensive weapons, and also, offensive line needs to be bolstered in this draft. We'll see how it plays out, but I think it would be a massive fail not to err on the side of the ball where Josh Allen resides, if one has to employ an asymmetrical option in this draft.

I am not pounding the table to pick defense in round 1, but at present, the offense needs 1 starter and 1 depth receiver and maybe bakups at RB and IOL if a good player is there at one of their picks.  I think the D needs starting DT, pass rushing DE, backup DT, starting S and probably a depth CB.  

I think the defensive needs are quite a bit greater than the needs of the offense.  Now, if there is a WR there at 28 that they really like, I won’t be upset at all if they draft him.

I know FA is yet to play out, but if we listen to Beane’s own words, he isn’t shopping at the high or even middle tiers due to cap restrictions.  Maybe they will sign some players to fill those holes on D before the draft - if so great!  I am just not expecting that to be the case and if you need defenders to play meaningful time this year it seems like you at least need to consider getting one early and settle for a lower tier, but still good WR prospect.

Again, not arguing no WR in round 1, rather highlighting that I think many are not realizing how many true holes there are on D.

1 hour ago, NeverOutNick said:

Ya if only Legette ran a 4.3 forty like DK. Plus for all of what DK is now he’s still not a good route runner

Legette ran a 4.39 so he's a hair slower than Metcalf. As things stands to me he's a guy if like here as compliments what we have an as upside to be a alpha #1 WR we'll need in 2-3 years as Diggs moves on.

10 minutes ago, OldTimer1960 said:

I am not pounding the table to pick defense in round 1, but at present, the offense needs 1 starter and 1 depth receiver and maybe bakups at RB and IOL if a good player is there at one of their picks.  I think the D needs starting DT, pass rushing DE, backup DT, starting S and probably a depth CB.  

I think the defensive needs are quite a bit greater than the needs of the offense.  Now, if there is a WR there at 28 that they really like, I won’t be upset at all if they draft him.

I know FA is yet to play out, but if we listen to Beane’s own words, he isn’t shopping at the high or even middle tiers due to cap restrictions.  Maybe they will sign some players to fill those holes on D before the draft - if so great!  I am just not expecting that to be the case and if you need defenders to play meaningful time this year it seems like you at least need to consider getting one early and settle for a lower tier, but still good WR prospect.

Again, not arguing no WR in round 1, rather highlighting that I think many are not realizing how many true holes there are on D.

I agree but sad part is the draft doesn't have an DLineman to me pop out as instant starters. Safety is rarely a 1st Round pick and nobody grades out as one unless we take a flier on that kid out of Iowa.

6 minutes ago, OldTimer1960 said:

Beane does not like to have holes on the roster. He likes depth, and has been good at fielding a roster that can absorb hits. I think we need to risk some depth, and go after more playmakers. That's what wins in the playoffs, and where we have been lacking. I think they will sign a veteran at DT, S, and DE. I would try and get 2 DT in the draft. I would take Sweat in the second if available. There are a number of 3rd and 4th round fellas that would be worth a look. I suspect Beane will find a way to trade up into the third. I've already said numerous times, but I don't like the edge players in this draft. Latu, yes, but he'll be gone before #28. I don't think you're finding the answer in the draft, and I would not expend a high pick on one.

The plethora of safety options in free agency ought to tell you that the position is a buyer's market. Mid-round, I really like Tykee Smith, and there are others who should be available. I think Javon Bullard would be great, but you'd have to grab him earlier than I believe we should draft a S.

I personally think they need to keep stocking Oline. Folks are kind of forgetting about that. You can get a serviceable day 3 RB. WR early, and another early day 3 is where I think they need to concentrate.

• Like (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

Legette ran a 4.39 so he's a hair slower than Metcalf. As things stands to me he's a guy if like here as compliments what we have an as upside to be a alpha #1 WR we'll need in 2-3 years as Diggs moves on.

I don’t see him as a #1 but if we take him round 1 I’ll trust the FO. He’s just not my top choice. I believe there are at least 8 better options. But the guy is going to work hard and Josh is going to like that, I just question his nuance for route running. I want a WR that can with with separation for Josh, not just chuck it up 50/50 balls 

Edited by NeverOutNick
  • Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

I agree but sad part is the draft doesn't have an DLineman to me pop out as instant starters. Safety is rarely a 1st Round pick and nobody grades out as one unless we take a flier on that kid out of Iowa.

I agree - at DE, I think they would have to think hard about Latu and consider Chop Robinson- after that no thanks until at least 60.  The top 2 DTs and several of the next tier are a little too similar to Oliver and playing two smaller DTs would expose Terrel Bernard’s smaller size.  Agree, not big DT worth 28.  Also agree that S not worth the pick over WR.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, NeverOutNick said:

I don’t see him as a #1 but if we take him round 1 I’ll trust the FO. He’s just not my top choice. I believe there are at least 8 better options. But the guy is going to work hard and Josh is going to like that, I just question his nuance for route running. I was a WR that can with with separation for Josh, not just Chuck it up 50/50 balls 

The thing with Legette is he builds his speed and has some YAC ability. Toss in the plays to his size. I compared him to Moulds and like Moulds he might take a few years to develop in the NFL. I do have some reservations on his short area quickness to get open yet if he had everything we'd want he likely not be there at #28.

10 minutes ago, OldTimer1960 said:

I agree - at DE, I think they would have to think hard about Latu and consider Chop Robinson- after that no thanks until at least 60.  The top 2 DTs and several of the next tier are a little too similar to Oliver and playing two smaller DTs would expose Terrel Bernard’s smaller size.  Agree, not big DT worth 28.  Also agree that S not worth the pick over WR.

I think everyone knows I want WR again and again in this draft. You couldn’t draft too many for my liking with how talented this crop is but Latu is the one D lineman I’d be on board drafting if he fell to 28. Just hope the next 3 picks are WRs lol…then some more D and o line depth. Who cares about safety pickup one of the free agent stragglers after the draft. It’s one of the few positions I trust McD to coach up and be fine 

Edited by NeverOutNick

4 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

Beane does not like to have holes on the roster. He likes depth, and has been good at fielding a roster that can absorb hits. I think we need to risk some depth, and go after more playmakers. That's what wins in the playoffs, and where we have been lacking. I think they will sign a veteran at DT, S, and DE. I would try and get 2 DT in the draft. I would take Sweat in the second if available. There are a number of 3rd and 4th round fellas that would be worth a look. I suspect Beane will find a way to trade up into the third. I've already said numerous times, but I don't like the edge players in this draft. Latu, yes, but he'll be gone before #28. I don't think you're finding the answer in the draft, and I would not expend a high pick on one.

The plethora of safety options in free agency ought to tell you that the position is a buyer's market. Mid-round, I really like Tykee Smith, and there are others who should be available. I think Javon Bullard would be great, but you'd have to grab him earlier than I believe we should draft a S.

I personally think they need to keep stocking Oline. Folks are kind of forgetting about that. You can get a serviceable day 3 RB. WR early, and another early day 3 is where I think they need to concentrate.

I don’t know that Beane will have the cap to do what you’re suggesting in FA, but I hope so.  I agree on S.

you did talk some about the mid-rounds, but right now the Bills have to wait 69 picks after 60 for their next pick.  3rd and up to mid4th are the meat of the mid-rounds.  Not to say they can’t get lucky and find good players later (ex: Shakir, Poyer, Diggs, others), but counting on finding good ones there is not a sound strategy.

In the end, I see no way that they can fill all of the holes they have this year unless they have some magic in FA.  Maybe the best approach then is to load up the offense and expect to give up 28 a game on D.  

5 minutes ago, OldTimer1960 said:

If it’s between those two DEs, you’d hope they choose Latu. Though Latu honestly reminds me of a more atheltic AJE who was successful the finals two years before declaring. 

This draft is going to be what they value more. There’s a top end talent at DLine and WR, after that it’s a plethora of guys who could be special. 

This draft could go so many ways. Pretty exciting. 

1 minute ago, The Jokeman said:

The thing with Legette is he builds his speed and has some YAC ability. Toss in the plays to his size. I compared him to Moulds and like Moulds he might take a few years to develop in the NFL. I do have some reservations on his short area quickness to get open yet if he had everything we'd want he likely not be there at #28.

That’s how I feel about Mitchell. If he played hard like Legette did every snap, AD would be a top 10 pick. I’m betting on him playing hard with Josh Allen as his QB because the talent is undeniable 

Just now, NeverOutNick said:

That’s how I feel about Mitchell. If he played hard like Legette did every snap, AD would be a top 10 pick. I’m betting on him playing hard with Josh Allen as his QB because the talent is undeniable 

Brian Thomas, Mitchell and Legette are the top WR on my board that love in Buffalo. I'm also going to keep pounding a drum on Cornelius Johnson as a kid that is going to make people wonder why he fell to Round 4 in a few years. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

16 minutes ago, OldTimer1960 said:

I don’t know that Beane will have the cap to do what you’re suggesting in FA, but I hope so.  I agree on S.

you did talk some about the mid-rounds, but right now the Bills have to wait 69 picks after 60 for their next pick.  3rd and up to mid4th are the meat of the mid-rounds.  Not to say they can’t get lucky and find good players later (ex: Shakir, Poyer, Diggs, others), but counting on finding good ones there is not a sound strategy.

In the end, I see no way that they can fill all of the holes they have this year unless they have some magic in FA.  Maybe the best approach then is to load up the offense and expect to give up 28 a game on D.  

He should be able to find enough cap space to bring in a DT, maybe resign Epenesa, and pluck one of the veteran safeties available. It doesn't seem an exorbitant ask to me. Beane will find a way to get a third. I can't believe he will be content with one pick on day 2. 

16 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

Brian Thomas, Mitchell and Legette are the top WR on my board that love in Buffalo. I'm also going to keep pounding a drum on Cornelius Johnson as a kid that is going to make people wonder why he fell to Round 4 in a few years. 

Not the Michigan WR I’d want. Much rather have Roman Wilson round 2 and/or Luke McCaffrey round 5. Johnson is a talent that never lived up to the hype at Michigan but then again you could be onto something because Collins came from Michigan where he never did much and now he’s awesome. I would definitely be more on board taking Johnson in the 4th or 5th round than I was about Shorter last year 🤮 …Honestly if we came out of the first two rounds getting Latu round 1 and Tez Walker round 2 I’d very happy. Then fill up the back end with O and D lineman and a couple more stabs at WR… Even though in this scenario McD wins by getting his d lineman early lol

1 minute ago, Solomon Grundy said:

4.3 v 4.39🤷

Ya I get it’s not that big of a deal honestly I don’t dislike Legette. I’d be happy with him on the bills. He’s physical, he’s built like DK and AJ brown I just can’t get over him not being able to get separation. He’s so fast and strong but his route running is suspect and it’s a lot of contested catches. I just want our new #1 WR to be the guy that gets open right away for Josh so he doesn’t have to Superman it so often. I don’t see that guy being Legette. Hope I’m wrong if he’s who we take as our future #1. 

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Well the way FA has gone has me shifted a bit on my early round expectations. With a lot of decent vets no longer available, I am leaning towards hoping to see two early round WRs

Hopefully more go to teams above us in big roles. 

With Davis going to Jacksonville and especially if they re-sign Ridley, that's one spot that everyone had penciled in at WR in Round 1 taken off the board.

With the Giants officially moving on from Daniel Jones, that pretty much guarantees they're going QB as opposed to the assumed landing spot for Malik Nabers.

Keep it coming boys!

4 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Everytime I see something about Legette, I be like

Schitts Creek Yes GIF by CBC

Edited by BillsFanForever19
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Hopefully more go to teams above us in big roles. 

With Davis going to Jacksonville and especially if they re-sign Ridley, that's one spot that everyone had penciled in at WR in Round 1 taken off the board.

With the Giants officially moving on from Daniel Jones, that pretty much guarantees they're going QB as opposed to the assumed landing spot for Malik Nabers.

Keep it coming boys!

Everytime I see something about Legette, I be like

Schitts Creek Yes GIF by CBC

wasn’t the Jones report false?  & yes on Legette.

1 minute ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

According to DCOranges spreadsheet Anthony Gould actually has the highest YPRR vs man in this years draft class. But Legette is second and weighs almost 50 pounds more than Gould. He was very good this year, had a nice pro day today too from reports.