We win this game with Dehop

1 minute ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

I’ll say it Dehop doesn’t drop the throws that Diggs and Sherfield did tonight. We chose to take that money and sign Leonard Floyd instead when he wanted to come here. This loss is on the front office as much as the players. 

Absolutely!! I was okay with the Floyd signing though. Sherfield/Harty/Knox monies could've been used more wisely

• Like (+1) 1

I wouldn't say that it's all due to the failure to acquire one particular player,  but yes,  the front office deserves considerable blame for not adequately addressing the WR position the last two seasons. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Big Turk said:

We win this game with Bernard.

Not the way the D line played.  I’m not sure how much a difference he makes.  

Mahomes looked comfortable and wasn’t sacked.  

I mean the ripple down effect sure it’s possible with him we get that one stop.  

Our D line was atrocious 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

4 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Not the way the D line played.  I’m not sure how much a difference he makes.  

Mahomes looked comfortable and wasn’t sacked.  

I mean the ripple down effect sure it’s possible with him we get that one stop.  

Our D line was atrocious 

Bernard is the one who makes the adjustments for them.  Not surprising the on field adjustments were terrible.

I wouldn't care if the Bills went WRin round 1 AND 2 this year.  The way McD can basically turn 6th and 7th round DBs into good players, they can ill afford to waste high picks on D while not addressing WR again big time. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Yup.  But Beane paid Poona Ford, Jordan Phillips, Deonte Harty and Trent Sherfield instead.  Wizard!

Not to mention $9M to Floyd. Sure he was good in the regular season, but did we really need to spend $9M on defensive end when we already invested how many high draft picks and capital on the D-line? 

8 minutes ago, Brandon said:

I wouldn't say that it's all due to the failure to acquire one particular player,  but yes,  the front office deserves considerable blame for not adequately addressing the WR position the last two seasons. 

It’s just - in this particular instance that one player was there for the taking and was EXACTLY what this offense needed and missed all year and especially tonight.  Beane needs to stop sucking on his thumb and get his QB some help.  It’s insane what has gone on with this offense in the offseasons.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Vomit 1

1 minute ago, Jerry Jabber said:

Not to mention $9M to Floyd. Sure he was good in the regular season, but did we really need to spend $9M on defensive end when we already invested how many high draft picks and capital on the D-line? 

Floyd was a difference maker in multiple games.  Without that signing they don’t make it this far.  Epanesa, on the other hand, was on a milk carton.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.