Divisional Playoffs - Chiefs at Bills - Post game thread

BuffaloBill

1 hour ago, BuffaloBill said:

Open at the end of the game.

Bass kills our season

Bills lose by 3

If Bass makes the kick, you're giving Mahomes the balls with 1:45 seconds and pretending that you're going to stop him when you've done so once all game. We lost on 3rd down, not 4th.

• Like (+1) 11
  • Agree 17
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, BullBuchanan said:

If Bass makes the kick, you're giving Mahomes the balls with 1:45 seconds and pretending that you're going to stop him when you've done so once all game. We lost on 3rd down, not 4th.

Agree 100%.  There is zero chance we hold them there.  Couldn't even stop them from running down our throat after the missed kick.  We need 2 new receivers and a new kicker in the draft.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

The game was over anyway if Bass made that FG. No way would the defense stop Patty from getting points the very next drive. There should’ve been a “TD or bust” mentality on that last one. Bleed the clock and go for the 4 point lead. 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Well this is why I am always expecting heartbreak in these games. I actually try and keep my feelings on this stuff down for the most part because I don't want to be a Debbie downer in the lead up to games but I just expect this stuff so when it happens I don't feel like I did after wide right (the first wide right that is), Music City Miracle etc.

It sucks and tonight I hate everyone but tomorrow I'll get up, go to work and start all over again. 

I do hope the Ravens beat the ***** out of the Chiefs though but I've thought since the season started that the trophy has KC's name on it again, to me it's just inevitable. And with their WRs Mahomes will be hailed as the greatest ever, Taylor Swift will celebrate and on and on it goes

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.