Game Thread: Green Bay at San Francisco - 8:15 PM FOX

chongli

4 minutes ago, Dick_Cheney said:

Remember when people were calling Purdy MVP. 

QBs like Purdy and Tua are September MVPs. The sun is shining, the field is dry, all of their teammates aren't dealing with bumps and bruises. But the moment they get dragged down into the mud all they can do is lay there.

Worst of all it is hard for their teams to move on from them because they show just enough success to make the teams nervous about the next guy being even worse.

Edited by HappyDays
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Packers pass rush has been solid today. Idk how much they’ve actually gotten home but they’ve been a constant nuisance 

#97 has been wrecking their interior

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Packers fans were screaming for DC Joe Barry to be fired earlier in the season. Playoffs roll around and they turn into the Steel Curtain. Make it make sense.

Barry had the Browns D and they were horrible

Just now, SirAndrew said:

Lots of Purdy criticism here, and rightfully so, but Shanahan gets big game jitters. This doesn’t look like the regular season SF offense. 

CMC was starting to roll and they just abandon what got them here.  Crazy.  

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, streetkings01 said:

It’s a Bills message board last I checked with a thread posted in the “Talk About The Bills” sub forum 🤔

1 minute ago, Simon said:

Please keep the Bills suttf out of other teams game threads as it tends to drive them off the rails.

With sugar on top.

He wasn’t that nice to me! 

6 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

or Tampa.  Don’t write them off tomorrow against the Lions.

Good grief, who had “2 NFC Playoff games in Tampa” on their 2023 season Bingo card?

With Baker Mayfield as QB.  Don’t forget to put “With Baker Mayfield as QB” on that card.

1 minute ago, Best Williams Available said:

You don’t get credited as an offensive genius handing the ball off. He’s so egotistical he needs to throw to validate himself.

Aside from the TD run, pack run d has been pretty stout. I agree they should stick with it a bit more but that has no doubt been a deterrent 

3 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

Lots of Purdy criticism here, and rightfully so, but Shanahan gets big game jitters. This doesn’t look like the regular season SF offense. 

my wife is a packers fan so i watch a good amount, their defense is real vulnerable(thanks to the loss of Rasul)  and niners should have way more points

Edited by Iiiiiiiiive Got a Feeeelin
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Thrivefourfive said:

He wasn’t that nice to me! 

I was the first four times I asked you.

Odd that not being nice was the only thing that eventually worked.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Beck Water said:

Wow, Love needs to calm down.  It’s starting to look like “Only Jordan Love can beat the Packers”

I jinxed em Beck. Im a gonna hush my beak now 🙂

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.