Trump Urging Republicans To Reject Border Security Deal-Keep the invasion going! 300,000 last month!

12 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Yeah we saw your best and brightest during insurrection 1.0.  Led by a 1 eyed man who, of course, shot his own eye out.

Fat jokes?

What’s next? Mama jokes?

13 minutes ago, US Egg said:

Fat jokes?

What’s next? Mama jokes?

L Ron fuk.c stain has a hard time with the facts of the mass trespassing.

The guy with the eye patch who "led" the insurrection was Stewart Rhodes.  Interestingly, he never entered the Capitol. He was sentenced to 18 years.

You know who else never entered the Capitol and we were told that was reason enough to leave him alone?  Ray Epps.

But Stewart Rhodes planned and encouraged others to go into the Capitol!

You know who else pre-planned and encouraged others to storm the Capitol?  Ray Epps.

It's all so confusing keeping the narrative straight as to who the bad guys are and why...

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

The guy with the eye patch who "led" the insurrection was Stewart Rhodes.  Interestingly, he never entered the Capitol. He was sentenced to 18 years.

You know who else never entered the Capitol and we were told that was reason enough to leave him alone?  Ray Epps.

You know who else pre-planned and encouraged others to storm the Capitol?  Ray Epps.

It's all so confusing keeping the narrative straight as to who the bad guys are and why...

Oh, that who L.Ron #&$% is. He tries, but, he’s not in league with the big 3 in here.

• Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Yes Ray Epps is definitely antifa and fbi.  No doubt.  Rhodes is innocent I'm sure.  Just the DC gulag imprisoning People for a minor attempted coup.  It didn't even work why should anyone be jailed?

People who overuse the word narrative tend to be gigantic tools of the first order.  

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Who exactly do you consider the big three

Please tell me that you consider yourself one of them. I need a good laugh today.

He probably has no idea what he's talking about.   This info didn't come from Hannity so it's just verbal diarrhea parroting another moron billsfan.  The guy who likes to cry qanon while quoting....QANON!

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, US Egg said:

Oh, that who L.Ron #&$% is. He tries, but, he’s not in league with the big 3 in here.

There are many useful idiot pretenders here, most fall short simply because they don't spend every waking moment here being a useful idiot like the big 3.

4 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Ok, since it’s obvious that the GOP doesn’t want to solve the border crisis and they admit that they won’t do it for political reasons, yet so many here seem to believe both that the Dems want the border crisis and that the issue hurts them:

What is the alleged Dem theory of the case here? Get more immigrants in so that people like Dems less?

come on, they admit they wont do it for political reasons? 

so let me get this straight. 3 straight years of there is no problem. If there is, its a good thing! The more the merrier! Destroying barricades texas is setting up and taking them to court to do so. Liberal sanctuaries screaming stop, we cant take anymore. Its all republicans fault with ZERO response from the federal level. Trillions of dollars in deals during those 3 plus years. 

But as soon as its election time rolls around now its "Republicans wont work with us" ..."won’t do it for political reasons" falls strictly on one side? 

Letting texas defend the boarder would at least pretend democrats are finally interested in the problem..they cant even do that.

So explain how this deal isnt political to the dems to get polls up on the issue That has been ignored and wont go back to that once the ballots are counted? ITS ALL POLITICAL. Only one has already proven to advocate and ignore it when in power.

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 1/24/2024 at 5:05 PM, Joe Ferguson forever said:

oh, great!  Can you decipher my username when you were active here?  Please don't start stalling with recipes in conjunction with the other cons when you start losing a debate.  other than that, en guarde!

What are you and @DC Tom on about here anyway?

Edited by LeviF
Triple poast

15 minutes ago, LeviF said:

You caught my triple poast! 

Today the phrase “throw down the gauntlet” means to challenge or confront someone, but in its earliest use it wasn't meant as a metaphor, but was a physical action intended to issue a formal challenge to a duel.  As I recall DC Tom was almost blind.  It's a fair fight...He knows who I am.  he's not here.  come out, come out wherever you are...i suspect he was a top 3 of the cons.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

23 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

so let me get this straight. 3 straight years of there is no problem. If there is, its a good thing! The more the merrier! Destroying barricades texas is setting up and taking them to court to do so. Liberal sanctuaries screaming stop, we cant take anymore. Its all republicans fault with ZERO response from the federal level. Trillions of dollars in deals during those 3 plus years. 

But as soon as its election time rolls around now its "Republicans wont work with us" ..."won’t do it for political reasons" falls strictly on one side? 

Letting texas defend the boarder would at least pretend democrats are finally interested in the problem..they cant even do that.

So explain how this deal isnt political to the dems to get polls up on the issue That has been ignored and wont go back to that once the ballots are counted? ITS ALL POLITICAL. Only one has already proven to advocate and ignore it when in power.

They told illegals to come and they'd be allowed in once Joke became President.  They were counting on no one noticing/caring because they flew illegals all over the country under cover of darkness.  But once DeSantis and Abbott started sending them to blue states/cities (called a "stunt" initially) and it started to take a toll on them, the problem began to get everyone's attention.  To the point that polls began to reflect it, and it's only then that they decided they needed to at least pay lip service to it.  But as you can see by their actions in Texas, they still won't do anything about it.

The purpose was to increase Dem voters.  If you've noticed, many cities are trying to allow illegals to vote.  But what they want is to eventually grant citizenship to them.

3 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Today the phrase “throw down the gauntlet” means to challenge or confront someone, but in its earliest use it wasn't meant as a metaphor, but was a physical action intended to issue a formal challenge to a duel.  As I recall DC Tom was almost blind.  It's a fair fight...

For you, no, it's not.

13 minutes ago, LeviF said:

What are you and @DC Tom on about here anyway?

Hmmm.  A very well-earned Bat Signal.

On 1/24/2024 at 5:05 PM, Joe Ferguson forever said:

oh, great!  Can you decipher my username when you were active here?  Please don't start stalling with recipes in conjunction with the other cons when you start losing a debate.  other than that, en guarde!

Y'know, I've been accused of many things in my life.  Theft, rape, murder, communism, Nazism, Republicanism, being a Democrat.  General pedantic supercilious anal orifice-ness.

But this is the first I've ever been accused of the inappropriate discussion of meal preparation instructions. 

You're a ***** idiot.

• Haha (+1) 2

Politically speaking.. Republicans should hold out for an all or nothing deal at this point.  

This issue could single-handedly sink vulnerable Dems in the upcoming election. 

If you have someone over a barrel in politics, you don’t meet halfway.  You ask for it all. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Hmmm.  A very well-earned Bat Signal.

Y'know, I've been accused of many things in my life.  Theft, rape, murder, communism, Nazism, Republicanism, being a Democrat.  General pedantic supercilious anal orifice-ness.

But this is the first I've ever been accused of the inappropriate discussion of meal preparation instructions. 

You're a ***** idiot.

your and chef jims recipes suck.  chef boy r deish.  shite, i taught u both how to smoke brisket into pastrami...

6 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Politically speaking.. Republicans should hold out for an all or nothing deal at this point.  

If you have someone over a barrel in politics, you don’t meet halfway.  You ask for it all. 

yeah, we'll see

23 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Yup.  With even Dem mayors crying about the invasion of illegals, there's no need to work for a compromise tied to money for Ukraine.  Ukraine has no bearing at all on what's happening at the Southern border.  In fact we need to keep more money to take care of the illegals, estimated to cost $150B annually and sure to rise.

Just now, Doc said:

They told illegals to come and they'd be allowed in once Joke became President.  They were counting on no one noticing/caring because they flew illegals all over the country under cover of darkness.  But once DeSantis and Abbott started sending them to blue states/cities (called a "stunt" initially) and it started to take a toll on them, the problem began to get everyone's attention.  To the point that polls began to reflect it, and it's only then that they decided they needed to at least pay lip service to it.  But as you can see by their actions in Texas, they still won't do anything about it.

The purpose was to increase Dem voters.  If you've noticed, many cities are trying to allow illegals to vote.  But what they want is to eventually grant citizenship to them.

You would think after illegals were displacing poor black peoples resources it would at least raise a eyebrow. When they showed up to local meeting expressing anger. Nope. When their OWN LEADERS said it was a problem. Nothing to see here.  When the first women being assaulted happened. All just collateral damage for a overall goal of i want to pretend to be more virtuous then anyone who notices it as a problem.

What grabs their attention. Potentially losing power. That and that alone is why any of them care now. As soon as the cycle is over they will go back to condemning anyone who brings up the topic as a racist white nationalist and could care less if biden goes right back to ignoring it all. 

I patiently wait for biden to applaud texas for stepping up and dealing with the problem he suddenly cares about and offer support for the efforts that the republicans are preventing.

3 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

You would think after illegals were displacing poor black peoples resources it would at least raise a eyebrow. When they showed up to local meeting expressing anger. Nope. When their OWN LEADERS said it was a problem. Nothing to see here.  When the first women being assaulted happened. All just collateral damage for a overall goal of i want to pretend to be more virtuous then anyone who notices it as a problem.

What grabs their attention. Potentially losing power. That and that alone is why any of them care now. As soon as the cycle is over they will go back to condemning anyone who brings up the topic as a racist white nationalist and could care less if biden goes right back to ignoring it all. 

I patiently wait for biden to applaud texas for stepping up and dealing with the problem he suddenly cares about and offer support for the efforts that the republicans are preventing.

Not really.  They don't care because they know they have black people in the bag.  At least they did. 

And the cycle likely won't be over until the border gets secured.  This isn't an issue that's going away.  And Joke won't be applauding Texas while they're defying his corrupt Admin.

Democrats have such little respect for urban black/brown people that they’ll parade migrants right in front of them, divert funds from their inner city programs, give them their schools and shelters, all while knowing they’ll vote Dem anyway.

Edited by SCBills

Just now, Doc said:

Not really.  They don't care because they know they have black people in the bag.  At least they did. 

And the cycle likely won't be over until the border gets secured.  This isn't an issue that's going away.  And Joke won't be applauding Texas while they're defying his corrupt Admin.

I agree. Same with covid and crime. They advocate it until it effects enough the polls start dipping then when damage is done they say its not a problem we all see/ blame republicans. and move on to the next outrage.

Rinse and repeat.

Didnt you know Illegal immigration is the republicans fault! Its obvious they dont care! The thread told me this. 

19 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

we all know it's a problem.  of course (why do kids say that so often).  So let's fix it.  make true asylum seekers eligible quickly and throw the rest out.  It's not rocket surgery...oh, and make less asylum seekers available by fixing the scumhole they are forced to leave.

I’ll just leave this here.  

It’s so easy for them to lie to their base because they have no convictions.  Only desire is power and control.   

If you wonder how they could dupe so many into staying 6 feet apart and masked that’s why.  

• Shocked 1

1 hour ago, Buffarukus said:

Yes. Multiple GOP officials have said they won’t do a border deal because they don’t want to do something that might make the Dems look good before the election. 

The GOP wants the border to be a disaster because it benefits them politically and they think their voters are ignorant enough to think otherwise even when they admit publicly. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Yes. Multiple GOP officials have said they won’t do a border deal because they don’t want to do something that might make the Dems look good before the election. 

The GOP wants the border to be a disaster because it benefits them politically and they think their voters are ignorant enough to think otherwise even when they admit publicly. 

they have no idea what they are voting for.  no excuse but still...."freedom".  Give me a break...to brownshirts that's a dirty word. might get u killed...

⬆️ 

:lol:

Useful. Idiots.

11 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I’ll just leave this here.  

It’s so easy for them to lie to their base because they have no convictions.  Only desire is power and control.   

If you wonder how they could dupe so many into staying 6 feet apart and masked that’s why.  

When I watch that video I just can't help but notice how it reinforces the simple truth that by ALL ACCOUNTS Joe Biden speaks and communicates better than he did decades ago.

:lol:

Friggin Quack, MD baby!

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, US Egg said:

I thought you’d be honored.

you're wrong again.  Just trying to unveil hypocrisy.  Station in life speaks for itself.  all hat and no cattle doesn't do except among R's.  trump is soon to be poor.  karma

16 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

you're wrong again.  Just trying to unveil hypocrisy.  Station in life speaks for itself.  all hat and no cattle doesn't do except among R's.  trump is soon to be poor.  karma

…..gee, and we were getting along so nice before.