Trump Urging Republicans To Reject Border Security Deal-Keep the invasion going! 300,000 last month!

29 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

As I said before. 

Incredibly cynical take: governors who ordinarily do nothing good are now suddenly hearing the cries of their constituents and acting on this issue? Why? Brian ***** Kemp stands with Greg Abbott? Give me a break. 

• Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Another decent R.  Sure wish there were more.  Romney is recognizable as an actual R.  Most are not.

Yeah.  And I'm sure you agreed that he would "put y'all back in chains" and that whole "binders full of women" thing, right? :rolleyes:

7 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Welp.  He is failing on both. 

It may be the Republicans should get off their ass and take the deal that Biden is offering them for help with the border

The Democrats messaging on this is terrible because the people that take these polls don’t realize that it’s the Republicans that are the ones holding things up

Edited by John from Riverside
  • Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

It may be the Republicans should get off their ass and take the deal that Biden is offering them for help with the border

The Democrats messaging on this is terrible because the people that take these polls don’t realize that it’s the Republicans that are the ones holding things up

The Dems are losing on messaging because people know securing the border is what we should be doing, period.  There is no need to compromise on anything else.

6 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

If you stand with Texas, then help your country by writing to these gop who are not helping them

GOP is not needed for the federal govt to enforce the laws already on the books…

But we already know, that because Biden lied about the migrants being asylum seekers (in order to get as many into the country as possible), he has ZERO interest in enforcing the law…it’s all for show, to distract…👍

The jig is up…everyone sees what’s going on now…

Edited by JaCrispy