Trump Urging Republicans To Reject Border Security Deal-Keep the invasion going! 300,000 last month!

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/4416909-trump-takes-on-mcconnell-senate-gop-on-border-package/

Former President Trump is taking on Senate GOP Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) and his leadership team by calling on Republican lawmakers to reject a compromise on border security.

Trump has said Republicans should say “no” to any deal that falls short of “everything needed” to stop the flow of migrants, a message that pointedly puts pressure on new Speaker Mike Johnson (R-La.) to walk the line. Johnson has been under pressure from the Senate GOP and the White House to agree to an emerging Senate deal.

Members of McConnell’s leadership team immediately pushed back against what appeared to be an attempt by Trump to tank the Senate deal.  

“It’s not helpful,” said Senate Republican Whip John Thune (S.D.), the No. 2-ranking Senate GOP leader.  

Thune argued the Senate’s Ukraine package is the best chance Republicans have to staunch the flow of migrants, which exceeded more than 300,000 people in December alone — an all-time monthly high. 

“There are a number of pieces in there that are good, conservative border policies that we’ve been trying to get done for years,” he said. 

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

Lots of border measures that the regime will simply ignore, like all of the other ones.

Homeland Security has the mandate to secure the border, they don't do it because the Sec is a traitor and the current orders are to stand down.

Simple as.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Never once considered that President Trump and many others oppose the (so-called) border security deal because it is a sorry bit of legislation

that won't really fix anything, did you Tibs ?

Nope.

You just thought  felt that this was an opportunity to attack. 

Well, as usual, you were wrong.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

The devil is in the details:

https://www.heritage.org/budget-and-spending/report/president-bidens-ukraine-supplemental-request-border-trap

The Biden Administration has been paying NGOs, such as Catholic Charities, Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Services, Church World Services, and others, billions of dollars in taxpayer grants to receive illegal aliens from the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and transport, house, and provide them with myriad other services. President Joe Biden is now back for more money for these NGO’s.….and that’s a fraction of what Dems really want.

Biden’s border budget is a ruse, it’s more about aiding and bringing in more illegals and divert money away from law enforcement.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

30 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

The devil is in the details:

https://www.heritage.org/budget-and-spending/report/president-bidens-ukraine-supplemental-request-border-trap

The Biden Administration has been paying NGOs, such as Catholic Charities, Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Services, Church World Services, and others, billions of dollars in taxpayer grants to receive illegal aliens from the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and transport, house, and provide them with myriad other services. President Joe Biden is now back for more money for these NGO’s.….and that’s a fraction of what Dems really want.

Biden’s border budget is a ruse, it’s more about aiding and bringing in more illegals and divert money away from law enforcement.

Details, like more security? More guards, etc. 

Trump didn't anything at all passed when he was Prez. 

The GOP doesn't want to do anything. Never had, never will. 

Biden now controls this issue. The do-nothing GOP is stuck 

• Eyeroll 1

13 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The GOP doesn't want to do anything. Never had, never will. 

This is absolute, undeniable nonsense.

Just watch.

Other than being grossly and obviously infirm, this is Biden's signature failure, along with the shameful and tragic Afghan escape.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Just watch.

Other than being grossly and obviously infirm, this is Biden's signature failure, along with the shameful and tragic Afghan escape.

Truth hurts buddy 

GOP=Do nothing

They don't care at all about the border, except to whine like little bi tches about it 

And that's the truth, Ruth 

5 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Just watch.

We'll be paying for this failure for decades. I saw a poll yesterday that Biden's approval rating on the border is 18%.

• Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Some Republicans actually want a real solution. 

Not MAGA. The want it just the way it is 

300,000 in December alone! 

@Doc 🤣

Just now, Pokebball said:

We'll be paying for this failure for decades. I saw a poll yesterday that Biden's approval rating on the border is 18%.

Not for long! 

GOP do-nothingness 🤣

11 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

egg man believes the polls, does he? 

Over 41,000 posts and you never cited a poll?

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47svc2d2k7rqxcwzw7zq

And to show how nice I am, here’s a chance to segue back into your fat people suck mantra

Edited by I am the egg man
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

Over 41,000 posts and you never cited a poll?

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47svc2d2k7rqxcwzw7zq

And to show how nice I am, here’s a chance to segue back into your fat people suck mantra

I did, but since a poll had Trump losing Wisconsin by 17% in 2020 I learned they are seriously flawed now. Cell phones changed the accuracy of polls 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Some Republicans actually want a real solution. 

Not MAGA. The want it just the way it is 

300,000 in December alone! 

This just proves you don't have a freakin clue !! You post that 300K came across the "Joe Biden" controlled border which is the highest in history  & has been terrible since he took office - Yet in another post you say immigration is good for America and complain about those telling the truth about the MILLIONS that have entered the US Illegally under Bidens watch ?

Nothing like talking out of both sides of your mouth !! 

But it's much easier to put your biased twist on it now because NOW Trump won't agree to some watered down bill that only gives a small piece of protection back to the border Oh and he has the BALLS to say it despite hurting yours or anyone else feelings .

But !! if Joe would had any common sense (& you too) he would have just left well enough alone until lets say he/they came up with a for real plan to work along with the laws already in place at the time Biden went into office . But NO he had to use some 100 executive orders (his first day in office) to do away with most of the laws put in place by the prior administration that were helping stop the flow of immigrants .

Oh and even though people in his party told him it wouldn't be a good idea DID HE LISTEN ?? NO !!! 

So we can all just sit back & observe your (as my dad use to say talking out your ass cause your head knows better) biased attack on any thing Trump that in truth only draws more attention to the incompetence of the laws of this POTUS to do the job which the 300K crossings in December alone tells us all that Joes border policy laws are a joke !! 

Hey why don't you bring up the video again of those border patrol agents whipping the migrants just to show the brutality of those agents and that will give your post more substance yah think ...

NOT MAGA . WHAT EVER DS !!! 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, T master said:

This just proves you don't have a freakin clue 

No, it only proves the truth hurts. The do nothing GOP is very uninterested in actually fixing the problem. 

Did they fix it when they had power? No 

They are literally sabotaging an attempted solution. 

I mean are you really that stupid to think they are trying to do something? 

• Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, it only proves the truth hurts. The do nothing GOP is very uninterested in actually fixing the problem. 

Did they fix it when they had power? No 

They are literally sabotaging an attempted solution. 

I mean are you really that stupid to think they are trying to do something? 

Laws were in place DS that were helping before Biden took office & after when Biden used his executive authority to over turn or discontinue at least 5 laws that i read about to cause a mass trek to the border & massive amounts of immigrants .

If you think by doing away with laws in place that were actually helping & leaving them in place before a comprehensive plan was actually thought through by those expert in that field & then moving forward with doing away or adding to those laws in place i think you better look in the mirror for the stupid one your referring to .

Your hatred is way to obvious and it's clouding your common sense which you need much more of !! 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

It's like tibs has a goal to show us how badly he doesn't grasp topics past an msm headline. 

And keeps doubling down on it.  

Or is/will post anything for the one true goal.  A reply

Like most people, he only reads the headline and doesn't read the fine print.  Which is how they get them every time.

• Like (+1) 1

OP is spouting major disinformation as the article cited proves the opposite of the OP’s claims…

When you’ve determined that a person is the worst kind of evil, that needs to be stopped at all costs, the truth becomes a detriment to the goal…👍

• Agree 2

51 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Yup 

4skin's become the new Schitt.  Except his neck's a little bigger.

Edited by Doc
Had to substitute "4" for "Fore" :rolleyes:

42 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

OP is spouting major disinformation as the article cited proves the opposite of the OP’s claims…

When you’ve determined that a person is the worst kind of evil, that needs to be stopped at all costs, the truth becomes a detriment to the goal…👍

You wish. That seems to be all you do

58 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You wish. That seems to be all you do

Your claim was that Trump wants to “keep the invasion going”…

However, the article (that YOU posted) says that “Trump has said Republicans should say “no” to any deal that falls short of “everything needed” to stop the flow of migrants

That, my friend, is the actual definition of disinformation- saying one thing when you KNOW the opposite is true…

You got any other cute one-liners, though? 😉

Bored Bugs Bunny GIF by MOODMAN

• Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Your claim was that Trump wants to “keep the invasion going”…

However, the article (that YOU posted) says that “Trump has said Republicans should say “no” to any deal that falls short of “everything needed” to stop the flow of migrants

That, my friend, is the actual definition of disinformation- saying one thing when you KNOW the opposite is true…

You got any other cute one-liners, though? 😉

Bored Bugs Bunny GIF by MOODMAN

Dumb. You eat any sh it Trump drops. He's making impossible demands so the issue stays alive. Period. That's it. 

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Dumb. You eat any sh it Trump drops. He's making impossible demands so the issue stays alive. Period. That's it. 

Trump didn’t drop your post…it was your own sh it (in the OP) that was dropped, and you’re now running from it…

Notice how you don’t even try to defend what you wrote…You just think you can win the argument with cheeky one liners…What is this- amateur night at the Apollo? 🤣🤣🤣

If that’s what you want to stoop to, I guess I can play along…😉

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Proves my point. The wall was stupid and wasn't going to solve any problems...and Mexico wasn't going to pay for it

Go eat some grass sheep 

4 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Trump didn’t drop your post…it was your own sh it (in the OP) that was dropped, and you’re now running from it…

Notice how you don’t even try to defend what you wrote…You just think you can win the argument with cheeky one liners…What is this- amateur night at the Apollo? 🤣🤣🤣

If that’s what you want to stoop to, I guess I can play along…😉

I did defend what I posted, you were too stupid to see that. 

I forgot that there were people out that that still believe what Trump says. Dumb 

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Proves my point. The wall was stupid and wasn't going to solve any problems...and Mexico wasn't going to pay for it

Go eat some grass sheep 

I did defend what I posted, you were too stupid to see that. 

I forgot that there were people out that that still believe what Trump says. Dumb 

All I know is, at this point in Trumps presidency- 1.75 million illegal migrants to Joe Biden’s 8+ million…

Based on those stats, who would you trust on the immigration issue? 🤔

On 1/19/2024 at 11:10 AM, B-Man said:

Start enforcing our laws!

Joe voted for a wall….and so did Obama…..and Hillary.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/10/politics/kfile-biden-drugs-fence-2006/index.html

“Speaking to a South Carolina rotary club in November 2006, Biden touted his support for the Secure Fence Act – a bill that authorized 700 miles of double-layered fence on the border through more than a billion dollars in appropriations. The bill was also supported by then-Sens. Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.”