Nick Wright hates the Bills

Johnnieo64

How does this Buffon keep his job? He is totally biased and gives Josh Allen snd the Bills no credit. Other broadcasters look at things objectively like Colin Coward and Brossard and give Josh and the Bills the credit they deserve. This guy just totally looks at all the negatives and no positives. I guess he does it to get attention as it certainly isn’t because of his sports analytics. He is a total POS. Unwatchable!!!!

• Like (+1) 5
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 2
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

Who freaking cares? I’m sick of hearing about this clown on these boards. It’s like he’s hurting people’s feelings.

Stop paying attention to him. It will be OK.

Edited by Beast
  • Like (+1) 8
  • Agree 11
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 19
  • Dislike 1

Just now, Beast said:

Who freaking cares? I’m sick of hearing about this clown on these boards. It’s like he’s hurting people’s feelings.

1000% agree and I dont give him the "clicks" he so desires, I never punch up a N Wright video, we all know what he is going to say but dont know how outrageous his take will be.

• Awesome! (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Johnnieo64 said:

How does this Buffon keep his job? He is totally biased and gives Josh Allen snd the Bills no credit. Other broadcasters look at things objectively like Colin Coward and Brossard and give Josh and the Bills the credit they deserve. This guy just totally looks at all the negatives and no positives. I guess he does it to get attention as it certainly isn’t because of his sports analytics. He is a total POS. Unwatchable!!!!

It’s an act, and a bad one at that. Don’t watch.

• Agree 2

4 minutes ago, Johnnieo64 said:

Sounds like he posts on this board.

3 minutes ago, Johnnieo64 said:

It's a schtick, he makes some points but some are convoluted. I actually find him refreshing because he doesn't hide his affection of the Chiefs.

• Like (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, Johnnieo64 said:

Why are giving him more views is the better question.  Keep Nivk Wright out of tbd.  Any conversation about him should go to the rumors or some other forum

Edited by Gunsgoodtime

I personally think Nick Wright is hilarious. It’s kind of part of his show being overly biased about the chiefs and Mahomes but it’s funny and entertaining and in some cases he’s not wrong because they won the superbowl last year. I think he’s pretty accurate on a lot of his assessments too. And as of late he has been giving Buffalo some love.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

was this the guy who got a picture of mahomes tattoo'd on his scrawny bird chest?

hard to believe that guy would be hard in the tank for the chiefs, defies belief really

He was enemy #1 in Philly back in 2017 because he pulled the same thing. Then the eagles won the Super Bowl and he stopped going after them because saying they weren’t good went from hot take to bro they just won the Super Bowl.

Its all an act for rage clicks.

5 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

1000% agree and I dont give him the "clicks" he so desires, I never punch up a N Wright video, we all know what he is going to say but dont know how outrageous his take will be.

You are an Erudite and Intelligent Poster (in the true sense, not the DC Tom sense)

• Thank you (+1) 1

Stop watching / listening to sports talk shows. They are completely useless and void of any meaningful information. These pundits have zero consequences for what they say, so they’re only incentivized to say outlandish bull#### and pretend that they’re authoritative.

They can all kick rocks for all I care. I stopped watching /listening to that dreck 12 years ago or more, and my life is better for it. I recommend everyone do the same. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Johnnieo64 said:

Don’t feed the trolls. It it weren’t for irritated bills fans this guy might be unemployed by now 

Just now, JPL7 said:

Stop watching / listening to sports talk shows. They are completely useless and void of any meaningful information. These pundits have zero consequences for what they say, so they’re only incentivized to say outlandish bull#### and pretend that they’re authoritative.

They can all kick rocks for all I care. I stopped watching /listening to that dreck 12 years ago or more, and my life is better for it. I recommend everyone do the same. 

but how will we know what nick wright thinks if we dont hang on his every word???

13 minutes ago, Johnnieo64 said:

Hes goading you. Engagement = $$$. And negative hot takes = engagement.

10 minutes ago, Johnnieo64 said:

So don't watch him. He's a Chiefs fanboy. Plus one of the main reasons he is on TV, is because he gets under people's skin. It generates clicks. It generates interaction. That's all the company he works for cares about. If that were to disappear, so would he. 

16 minutes ago, Johnnieo64 said:

You listened and you posted about him.  Sounds like he's doing his job perfectly

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

He looks and talks exactly like Tom Green.  I am shocked that this connection hasn't been made earlier.  I don't think he's a bad analyst I just think he is trying to hate on the Bills more than needed.  Also I think at this point he is so committed to his schtick/so far down the rabbit hole that he can't back out of it.

• Haha (+1) 1

It's really quite simple.

Nick Wright is a carnival barker. An old timey wrestling heel, like Rowdy Roddy Piper or Ric Flair.

He is PURPOSEFULLY playing the role of "antagonistic villain", because it gets viewership, clicks, and online engagement, which equals more money for Nick Wright and his employers.

He is playing a persona. A character. He's like Skip Bayless or Stephen A Smith. If you've ever heard Nick Wright speak seriously on a topic, then you know that the "Nick Wright" you see on your screen every week is nothing more than a bit, a put-on, a ruse.

His character loves the Chiefs and hates on the Bills. It works again and again and again, because Bills fans take the bait again and again and again.

I stopped getting mad at him a long time ago because I recognized what he is and what he's doing. You should, too. All I can do now is stand and applaud him for being so good at what he does, which is to antagonize and troll people into continuing to engage with him and the programs he's featured on.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

You're doing exactly what he wants. You're paying attention to him. It's a shtick. He knows if he says wild things about Josh and the Bills, a portion of Bills fans are going to tune in. They're going to give his Tweets replies and views. It's going to keep his name out there. It's all a ploy.

Don't fall for it. 

16 minutes ago, akcash said:

I personally think Nick Wright is hilarious. It’s kind of part of his show being overly biased about the chiefs and Mahomes but it’s funny and entertaining and in some cases he’s not wrong because they won the superbowl last year. I think he’s pretty accurate on a lot of his assessments too. And as of late he has been giving Buffalo some love.

I agree with this. I also will add that his hatred for Buffalo is based on the fact, that we are a big threat. He hates the Bengals even more. 

• Agree 1