Von added a new move this week

Einstein

On 1/16/2024 at 10:20 AM, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I can’t tell which is real time and which is the slow mo, because that’s about the slowest spin move I have seen. 

I was going to make a comment of the OP choice of words up til now he has only been "speed" rushing

On 1/16/2024 at 9:49 AM, Gugny said:

Well … you’re not wrong!  But I direct my anger for that to the Wilpons; not Von. 

Von is also making a pretty penny contributing to the Bills exactly as much as Bonilla is contributing to the Mets. 

Hmmmm.... that gets me thinking, how many void years can we add on a restructure to mitigate the cap hit from releasing or trading??

I have to say, ***** Von, and ***** the microphone he rode in on.

I'm sick of seeing him in interviews and sick of hearing about how he's "back to himself" and finally ready to contribute.

If he hasn't been able to contribute "as himself", why has he been clogging up a roster spot since week 5?

Show us first, then talk.

I mean, yes, it would be totally awesome if he were a force to reckon with in this week's game and he racked up a couple pressures, but zero to hero is a long climb.

Edited by Beck Water
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

I have to say, ***** Von, and ***** the microphone he rode in on.

I'm sick of seeing him in interviews and sick of hearing about how he's "back to himself" and finally ready to contribute.

If he hasn't been able to contribute "as himself", why has he been clogging up a roster spot since week 5?

Show us first, then talk.

i'd let him be active this week. if he doesn't contribute then he's on the bench the rest of the week.

he has got better the last two weeks - getting slightly better each.

the only reason i hold hope that he will start to bring it is because he was a legit talent and has that level in his recent history. if he can tap into that last ounce he may have for the next 3 games it will be all we need.

i think he is strong enough in ego, mentality, and talent to do it.

i just do not know if he wants to and/or cares to.

Von Miller has been slowly, meticulously, working his way back from the injury. He's had a jersey for a reason, but not for improving his pass rush moves. His play has been intended, by the training staff, to callous the healed injury under game conditions. The Bills have not, for good reason, shown the Chiefs much with Miller. The playoffs—this game—is the reason he's here. A first for the Bills.   

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.