Kansas City at Buffalo in the Divisional Round!

chongli

33 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

the rookie has had 6 games played under his belt since the last meeting, 64 has held his own.

You can spin it however you like. Nevertheless, it's a huge mismatch for the Bills. That's just reality. 

Just now, 1onemangang7 said:

Cold weather running isnt cooks bag.... next warm weather game might be the superbowl. 

Why not?  18 carries for 79 yards was not bad against PIT.

and that monster game against DAL was 12/17

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

One thing I find curious is that I’ve posted in a couple different threads how Mahomes has never faced the sort of environment he’s coming into Sunday…never.  Every playoff game at home.  Super Bowls at a neutral site.  It’s as if the naysayers completely disregard the impact this could have on the KC offense and their ability to communicate.  And they don’t have an explosive offense.

If none of the injured guys on D are able to play it could be a close game but the Bills will win.  If two or three of them are back, it’s a 10 point win.  Book it.

Happy to eat crow if I’m wrong (but I won’t be).

Go Bills!!!  15 and 6, Babyyyyyy!!!!

• Like (+1) 9
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

Anyone else terrified at the prospect of our linebackers and TJ being out?  I think the Chiefs will able able to run and control the middle of the field at will.  Happy to be wrong, but that's a lot of injuries to key areas.  

Also, with the way Rice is paying and Douglas on Kelce, I worry about our ability to cover receivers.  I don't like the idea of us having to win a shootout.  

I really hope our line can cause enough pressure to disrupt the passing game, but we all know Mahomes is capable of great plays on the run.

I really don't want to be 0-3 against this team in the playoffs

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, eball said:

One thing I find curious is that I’ve posted in a couple different threads how Mahomes has never faced the sort of environment he’s coming into Sunday…never.  Every playoff game at home.  Super Bowls at a neutral site.  It’s as if the naysayers completely disregard the impact this could have on the KC offense and their ability to communicate.  And they don’t have an explosive offense.

If none of the injured guys on D are able to play it could be a close game but the Bills will win.  If two or three of them are back, it’s a 10 point win.  Book it.

The best home record in the NFL since the AFL NFL merger... Minimum 10 home games

Is the Buffalo Bills

It's always loud for even regular season games... But Patrick mahomes has never walked into an environment like he is going to on Sunday in the NFL

This will be the vintage 12th man that put buffalo on the map

The impact that we can have on their offense can be and will be massive

• Like (+1) 7
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Anyone else terrified at the prospect of our linebackers and TJ being out?  I think the Chiefs will able able to run and control the middle of the field at will.  Happy to be wrong, but that's a lot of injuries to key areas.  

Also, with the way Rice is paying and Douglas on Kelce, I worry about our ability to cover receivers.  I don't like the idea of us having to win a shootout.  

I really hope our line can cause enough pressure to disrupt the passing game, but we all know Mahomes is capable of great plays on the run.

I really don't want to be 0-3 against this team in the playoffs

The only guy I am worried about missing is TJ, And hopefully he will play.

But have some confidence in McD!

The guy has proven to be a defensive genius this year, especially with the injuries he has been dealt. 

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, eball said:

My logical side completely agrees with you. We are clearly the better team this season, and SHOULD win convincingly. 

However, it’s the Chiefs, and until we beat them once in the playoffs, I will always be nervous.

Edited by buffaloboyinATL
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

5 hours ago, Logic said:

With only one more day to get on the field and still being full DNPs...

I'm not confident that Bernard, Benford, Rapp, or Davis will be playing this week.

Besides Bernard (to me he is the most essential of this lineup), if you could get one of the other three back, who would you want? 

I’m debating with myself over Benford or Rapp ????

1 hour ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

I hope the bills plan to involve cook and Kincaid all game long this time against KC

In the regular season they targeted them and kept them involved in the first half then I don't know if either got a target in the second half 

Kincaid needs to be featured. He's a big play receiver.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, newcam2012 said:

You can spin it however you like. Nevertheless, it's a huge mismatch for the Bills. That's just reality. 

Since Brady took over as OC, the Bills are one of the top rushing offenses in the league.  Averaging over 150 yards per game which includes the game against the Chiefs.

11 minutes ago, RichRiderBills said:

My prediction is

TJ , Douglas and Dodson will be gtg. 

Maybe Benford and Martin. 

Other guys out. 

My prediction is

TJ , Douglas and Dodson will be gtg. 

Maybe Benford and Martin. 

Other guys out. 

Gotta get the papers, get the papers…

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.