Wildcard round - Steelers Bills post game thread

BuffaloBill

Proud of the team all around.  With the devastating injuries the defense has battled all year. Offense has found some balance and is playing playoff winning football. Kudos to McDermott, I’ve had my doubts but he has earned his money this year and I’m gonna put some more respect on his name.   

we’re on to Kansas City!

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Mynamemike said:

Proud of the team all around.  With the devastating injuries the defense has battled all year. Offense has found some balance and is playing playoff winning football. Kudos to McDermott, I’ve had my doubts but he has earned his money this year and I’m gonna put some more respect on his name.   

we’re on to Kansas City!

Actually, Kansas City is onto Buffalo

Welcome to Buffalo Patrick

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

There's no way Josh was ever not going to give that to Shakir, he's been programmed in all those practice interviews with his dad when he was a kid, he always knows what he's supposed to say.

Yeah 38 is going to be seeing that in his nightmares.

Exactly, it would be like asking would you rather be the top QB in your field or have mad cow!?

image.png.34af7f95086992169e2acc4af583f4be.png

Oh good, I thought you'd say mad cow!

Edited by letsgoteam

1 minute ago, Mynamemike said:

we’re on to Kansas City!

Kansas City comes to us!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

I mean maybe wait till more information comes out?

Bernard looked like the only significant injury… your down Bernard, Milano, and White from way way earlier in the year…. I’d wager Douglas and Dodson are back this week on top of many of the guys that went down today…. Jeez, it’s like fans jump to make excuses to justify a loss that hasn’t happened yet, 

Dorian Willams needs the Remember the Titans speech.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On the interference call it seemed very similar to the contact against Dalton Kincaid in the end zone.  Yes, he hits Kincaid early but it was close and clearly going for the ball.  I'd also need to have a closer look but, to me, it didn't look like the Bills defender did actually pull the receiver.  Yes, his hand is around him but seems to be resting on the receiver rather than grabbing him...which DBs will do.  But again, either way, it was close and seemed consistent with the way refs were calling it.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.