Browns @ Texans Game Thread 4:30pm

Process

4 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

Comparing Stroud to Mike Vick… hope Stroud doesn’t have any “dawg” in him or Vick might pounce. 

my chocolate lab made a worried face at the TV when they mentioned Vick’s name.

6 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

B they have shut down the Browns run game which I believe is better than the Bills.  So be a very low scoring game, and a team like the Texans could win it.. mind you that all depends if they can beat a very very good Ravens team that I expect to be rusty next week.  

I don’t personally agree…browns at full strength maybe though.  Flacco also doesn’t require 1/multiple qb spies so it’s a whole different beast.  The browns oline is getting absolutely whooped and Flacco is a a statue(probably why the jets didn’t want him)

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

1 minute ago, RobbRiddick said:

I'd say the emperor has no clothes but...

I hated the idea of that trade.  The funny part is, the worst-case scenario for the Browns that I imagined came true.  They traded their future away and rolled the dice on a single player.  A single player that could just drop off in performance, get injured, etc...

6 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Are people saying he isn’t?  I’m genuinely asking not trying to prove his point lol.  You’ve gotta go through great qbs to succeed in the playoffs.  I still feel confident we come up with something that can stump a young qb but he def deserves props at the same time.  I’d personally be more worried about kc but I could see people going either way 

No, nobody is saying he isn't.  That crap was directed at me after being completely hyperbolic and going into defense mode like he does with Lamar.  

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.