Game Postponed! - To be played Monday at 4:30pm

phypon

3 minutes ago, Putin said:

How is the weather on Monday as far as wind goes that’s what I’m most worried about ? 

It will be colder with less wind, though it's still going to be windy.  The wind will be out of the southwest so any lake effect should be well north of Orchard Park, maybe even north of Buffalo.

32 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

It's a massive advantage for the Chiefs/Texans/Browns. Unprecedented, actually.

Any one of those three teams will likely be favored next weekend.

Only good thing for Buffalo if they win, we don’t have the day of travel that KC will have, helps counter that a bit. 

• Like (+1) 1

He’s an honest moron and diva like his brother. 

“Everyone look at me.”

I hope every single Bills player is taking notes from the folks calling us a fake tough team and city.   

Beat the ***t out of this team.  

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BigAl2526 said:

It will be colder with less wind, though it's still going to be windy.  The wind will be out of the southwest so any lake effect should be well north of Orchard Park, maybe even north of Buffalo.

Awesome thank you !!! 

3 minutes ago, BRH said:

So does Hochul get credit for this or nah?

As far as the way the Bills could be affected in the divisional round is concerned, I'd almost rather the game was moved to Atlanta rather than postponed 27 hours. 

• Agree 1

Man, some of the reactions out there are incredibly low IQ.  

The Bills, apparently, demanded that the league do this because they were afraid to play in this weather. And the league, of course, rigged the whole thing to favor the Bills, as they "always do."

I worry for the future.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, NJKBillsfan said:

Instead of moving the game to Atlanta wouldn't Syracuse have made way more sense?

Only 2 hours away and get to play in a dome. 

I think the dome in Syracuse does not meet NFL standards and as someone that’s been there, I agree. 

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, uninja said:

I think the dome in Syracuse does not meet NFL standards and as someone that’s been there, I agree. 

It also has the turf that got Von and Tre, so no thanks. 

4 minutes ago, Putin said:

Are we rooting for the Texans or do we want Cleveland to play Baltimore next week ?

Cleveland. I think Cleveland Browns has a significantly better chance of upending the Cleveland Ravens. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.