Game Postponed! - To be played Monday at 4:30pm

phypon

8 minutes ago, schoolhouserock said:

There is a competitive edge that appears when the rest differential is at least 3 days. The Bills will be at a two day deficit. So there is that.

Ya but that is mitigated by no required travel. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

We shouldn’t have to worry about an equal playing conditions environment.

If we need a mother nature advantage to be a team like Pittsburgh, we aren’t very good.

I still believe we will beat the Steelers obviously. It goes without saying that if we lose, the day and time change will have nothing to do with it. The 2 days of extra rest for the Chiefs (presumably) is a real disadvantage though. It's the combination of the two that really irks me. But oh well it is what it is. It's nobody's fault.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Bimmer323i said:

Heck we’d be out throwing snowballs at cars getting chased by the cops in it no problem 

Right.

Here’s an idea….go throw snowballs at cars tomorrow. Because the cars will be parked, unoccupied, and not traveling on the roads.

Have fun!

4 minutes ago, theRalph said:

THIS…is the worst take. No, it’s worse than that. Tell me precisely which Bills game had weather worse than what is coming tomorrow. You can’t. In fact, you should head to the stadium tomorrow early and livestream how nice the weather is. 

This is supposed to be Buffalo dammit where we grab our lunch pail go out with short sleeves and brace the elements and we have some stupid govenor that doesn’t even live around here to tell us what’s good for us…. There’s no garuntee we’re even getting that snow…. We were supposed to get 4-8 inches over night I woke up this morning and we didn’t get squat 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Breakout Squad said:

4 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

You’re telling me the governor and emergency personnel made the decision?  No way!! 🤯

Well…they’re sort of in charge of things like roads, airports, stadiums, etc.  And..um..public safety. The game wasn’t postponed for the teams’ sake.

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Disagree with this. I think the Steelers have a better chance of winning if they can launch the ball deep to Pickens. I was totally fine with a bad weather game because they would have barely had a passing offense whereas ours could have scraped by. Now both teams are on equal playing field AND our divisional round opponent gets 8 days of rest versus 6 days of rest. It is a horrible outcome all around.

I would like nothing more than seeing the Steelers’ game plan be Rudolph sitting in the pocket waiting for something to come open down field. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.