**Breaking News** Pete Carroll out in Seattle

• ChevyVanMiller changed the title to **Breaking News** Pete Carroll out in Seattle
10 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

It's crazy to me he's 72 years old.  

After the debacle he was part of at USC, he had a good run with the Seahawks... Enjoy life Pete...

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Did you know Pete coached football at UB long ago?

Now that you mention it, yes. He was also the DB coach for the Bills under Kay Stephenson in ‘84.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Now that you mention it, yes. He was also the DB coach for the Bills under Kay Stephenson in ‘84.

You're right. I was wrong. It was the Bills.  I'm thinking of another famous coach who passed through UB.

11 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Here are highlights of Kay Stevenson's last game as Bills coach. I was there as a kid, and I remember fans wearing bags on their heads and serenading Kay with "Goodbye Kay" to the tune of some old Vaudville or pub song.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.