Who will you root for - Miami or KC?

sleeby

Fins or Chiefs  

377 members have voted

1. 1. Who will you root for next saturday?

I voted Miami because I’m sick of the ***** Chiefs and their crybaby QB. Not because I care who we play.  They’ve lost five games at Arrowhead this year.  Make it six. 

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, pigpen65 said:

Not even close. I def don't trust the NFL / Refs when it comes to the Swifties. Rather play Tua ***** his pants 10 times out of 10 

Miami is soft. I’ll take them over KC. KC isn’t that good this year, but if the WRs decide to catch the ball for a game it could be trouble. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Gman10 said:

Heres a question, since I still can't create my own thread 3months later (lol) would you rather face the Browns/Texans or KC?

So if KC wins, I want the Browns to win because I think they have a better shot of taking out Baltimore. If Miami wins I want the Texans to win 

I'm hoping the Chiefs make the LoLphins 1 and done. I do not want to meet a division rival in the playoffs. Recipe for an upset right there. 

Give me Mahomes, on OUR field and let's get over the hump of losing to the guy in the playoffs. I want to see Mahomes so upset he knocks Andy Reid's chicken nuggets on the ground. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

The entire premise of this post is off.  Our options are either:

A) Play the chiefs (with CLE/HOU going to Baltimore)

B) Play CLE/HOU (with MIA going to BAL)

I think the easiest round 2 game for us is Hou (MIA win), but by far the best chance of Superbowl is KC win.  Give CLE (hopefully) a shot at taking out Bal.

The only way we play Miami again is if they beat both KC and BAL on the road.  It doesn't look likely to happen.

Edited by Rew
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Rew said:

The entire premise of this post is off.  Our options are either:

A) Play the chiefs (with CLE/HOU going to Baltimore)

B) Play CLE/HOU (with MIA going to BAL)

I think the easiest round 2 game for us is Hou (MIA win), but by far the best chance of Superbowl is KC win.  Give CLE (hopefully) a shot at taking out Bal.

Those were the options in my post..."Heres a question, since I still can't create my own thread 3months later (lol) would you rather face the Browns/Texans or KC?"

Edited by Gman10

5 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Have to say Fins got screwed. Playing on short week and have to travel 2/3 of the way across the country.

At night so it will be even colder

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Richard Noggin said:

There MUST be a way to help Allen be less geeked and amped and impatient early on .

The team used to listen for kelly to puke before games as they knew he played best those games.  Saved him a stall for it even.

Edited by sleeby

26 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

KC.  Hard to beat a team 3 times in one season plus I want Mahomes at our place for a change

The ONLY way we are playing Miami is if they first go to KC AND Baltimore and win.  I expect the chance of that happening are slim and none. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.