Who will you root for - Miami or KC?

sleeby

Fins or Chiefs  

377 members have voted

1. 1. Who will you root for next saturday?

On 1/8/2024 at 12:14 AM, Bimmer323i said:

Is anyone worried about Pittsburgh… I haven’t seen them play but heard the Baltimore game was pretty brutal… There’s a lot of delusional Pittsburgh fans that think there gonna come up to our stadium and beat us enroute to the super bowl 

The Baltimore game was pretty brutal but it was also a tie game into the 4th Q.  The Ravens started Huntley and by halftime were pulling other guys out of the pool.  Frankly by the 4Q the PoeBirds left playing looked like they wanted to be somewhere, Anywhere, else.

If McDermott can get our guys ready and the weather isn’t an overwhelming factor, we can beat Pittsburgh.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, AlfaBill said:

Simple logic says that Reid+Mahomes+Kelce and playoff experience is the tougher out than Tua+McD+Co.  The Bills own the fish so give me them vs KC. That said I would love KC to come to Buffalo for once and lose. 

If the Fins win they go to Baltimore and CLE most likely comes to Buffalo 

14 hours ago, DapperCam said:

So it really comes down to if we want to face KC or the winner of HOU/CLE in the divisional (if we win…).

Another wrinkle is if we want to send the toughest opponent to BAL, so we could get a home AFCCG. The toughest opponent for Baltimore is CLE in my opinion.

Houston coming here would be the best outcome for us surviving another week, so I guess my first preference would be Miami wins and Houston wins.

My next preference would be Cleveland goes to Baltimore, so in that scenario KC wins and Cleveland wins.

This is exactly how I feel , but with Cleveland playing Houston in the first game of the week I won't really know who to root for at that point.

21 hours ago, Beck Water said:

The Baltimore game was pretty brutal but it was also a tie game into the 4th Q.  The Ravens started Huntley and by halftime were pulling other guys out of the pool.  Frankly by the 4Q the PoeBirds left playing looked like they wanted to be somewhere, Anywhere, else.

If McDermott can get our guys ready and the weather isn’t an overwhelming factor, we can beat Pittsburgh.

Sounds like the weather is gonna be pretty brutal Sunday… Allen Cook And Fornette better rest up them legs cause I see a run the ball game at the Ralph come Sunday

1 hour ago, Bimmer323i said:

Sounds like the weather is gonna be pretty brutal Sunday… Allen Cook And Fornette better rest up them legs cause I see a run the ball game at the Ralph come Sunday

Speaking of brutal weather, since this is a KC/Miami thread....

I think that's a wee exaggeration since the Peacock Premium Plus subscription is $11.99 and the cheapest tickets I saw on Stubhub/Ticketmaster were $43.

But wow.

And this Dolphins fan shows true team spirit about it:

"Dolfanatic" LOL

On 1/10/2024 at 11:44 AM, JROC INTEL said:

can you help explain to me how you know this or what the general rule is. I never knew division winners had home field priority in the next season

Future home and away teams are predefined. You play one NFC division and one AFC division and the other 2 AFC games are the other 2 divisions whose teams finished the same level you did in your division. Find it here:    
https://fbschedules.com/nfl/buffalo-bills/ 

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.