Bills @ Dolphins game thread - 1st Half

Simon

1 minute ago, Amorgus said:

Can we complain yet or are we supposed to keep them rose colored glasses on?

Depends on what you want to complain about. Josh? Sure. Anything else. Keep them on. 

• Like (+1) 1

The Dolphins were ready to roll over--they WERE rolling over. You... cannot.... turn... the... ball... over. It's the only rule. Three and out, fine. Just don't turn the ball over. 

Is it really that hard? Hey, Brady, how about running on every last play from now on? 

it's early but Miami looks too fast and explosive. Doesn't look like a Bills night. 

Really starting to wonder how good this Bills team really is. We are gonna found out. Glad the Titans won! 

I'm not mad at the defense, Dolphins offense is going to get their points eventually. I just can't get over the missed deep pass. Josh put no air under that one. Even an underthrow is fine there with how wide open Diggs got. And last year I feel like we hit a dozen of those. I don't get it.

• Like (+1) 1

Just put points on the board offense. Stop trying to go for the big play.

Ridiculous that we don’t at least have 3 or 6 points on the board. Defense was excellent for an entire quarter.  Offense moved the ball on both drives and we have nothing to show for it .

Inexcusable to not get points on at least one of those drives. 

I can't stand Josh Allen.

He can't throw deep

He turns the ball over constantly

His incredibly strong arm is more of a weakness than a strength

He gets overexcited/plays out of control

I need a trustworthy gamer QB who plays under control and can put the proper touch on throws.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1