Texans at Colts Game Thread

Process

Just now, Big Blitz said:

There is a lot of stupid coaching in this league 

Yea he should have caught it - but why tf was Taylor out of the game and then you threw it to the 3rd RB

Imagine throwing it to Murray in that situation that’s how bad that is.  

it is a disease. These OCs just out think themselves on these short yardage plays. 

• Agree 1

Just now, Billznut said:

They overthought things. Instead of going with their strength and best player, they put the game in the hands of Minshew. Lol 

He should have made the catch but you'd like to see a better throw to a wide open player.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, Big Turk said:

He should have made the catch but you'd like to see a better throw to a wide open player.

I would have liked to have seen a hand off to their best player, which is what they probably should have done. 

3 minutes ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

I don't get understand aiming for a walk off TD, should just try and get a TD 

It's the fourth quarter and you've only been able to get one TD all game but you think you can manipulate the clock for 6 plus minutes and score a walk off

Their head coach was with the Chargers for a long time maybe that’s why his thinking is warped

• Haha (+1) 2

Efffff Carolina!!!  I hate that team.  Drafting a midget baby boy over Stroud.  Unreal.  Now we have to deal with him for the next 15 years too.  Afc QB gauntlet.  Sigh.  

can’t wait for the bears to trade down with the pats and give them Caleb. 

• Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.