Texans at Colts Game Thread

Process

5 minutes ago, Process said:

Horrific coaching at the end by the colts. They deserve to lose. 

Stroud won't be able to fling it around like this in 20 degree, windy weather. Bring on Houston. 

Yeah, revenge of 2019-January 20, when we blew the game in Houston. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, NewEra said:

Efffff Carolina!!!  I hate that team.  Drafting a midget baby boy over Stroud.  Unreal.  Now we have to deal with him for the next 15 years too.  Afc QB gauntlet.  Sigh.  

can’t wait for the bears to trade down with the pats and give them Caleb. 

Nah the Bears will draft Caleb and trade Fields to the highest bidder, Raiders or Broncos might do it. Jets could be in mix if they move Wilson to the Raiders first.

2 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Much rather see the colts or Steelers than Houston 

well i view it different.  houston needs to throw to win and in buffalo vs this veteran defense that is a great matchup for buffalo.

buffalo should be able to run on houstons defense also.   they play a similar variation of miami's offense also which is a small positive for buffalo

i fear the teams that can run the ball and will on any down and are physical up front.  That is not houston.

7 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

Nah the Bears will draft Caleb and trade Fields to the highest bidder, Raiders or Broncos might do it. Jets could be in mix if they move Wilson to the Raiders first.

Yeah I would think that they should do that.  But it’s da bears.  The team that has never had a great QB.

18 minutes ago, BuffaloBillsGospel2014 said:

I want to play all the best teams leading to our SB win.... Bring on Texans, Ravens and Chiefs and beat SF in the SB.

I want the easiest path possible.  Bring on Steelers, Jaguars, and Dolphins.  

Edit:) Forgot Steelers don't make it if Jags lose.

Bring on Steelers, Texans, and Dolphins.  Falcons in Super Bowl.

Edited by Doc Brown

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.