Bills at Dolphins: Thursday injury reports

Peace Frog

6 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

I just heard Marcus Spears say on Get Up that Waddle was out. Maybe has insider knowledge? 

Waddle has a high ankle sprain so likely out.

We'll find out later today on others.  I'd guess Tyreek will be listed as questionable and play through it to start the game

He  re-aggravated it in Baltimore pretty badly.  Jumped and landed kinda sideways with all his weight on it 

1 minute ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

We'll find out later today on others.  I'd guess Tyreek will be listed as questionable and play through it to start the game

He  re-aggravated it in Baltimore pretty badly.  Jumped and landed kinda sideways with all his weight on it 

In his house fire pic his foot was in a boot

2 hours ago, RiotAct said:

I had the same thought… now that he’s healthy, what are the chances that he’s made active and then pinned on Hill (with a safety to bracket him)???  Is that a totally insane idea?

Yes. Elam has done nothing to prove he can handle the best WR in the game, much less in a must win game. Douglas and Benford don’t has his speed, but they can handle Hill 

20 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Yes. Elam has done nothing to prove he can handle the best WR in the game, much less in a must win game. Douglas and Benford don’t has his speed, but they can handle Hill 

I guess my question would be - Elam played in at least a couple of the games against Miami last season.  How did he do in those games, and how did we use him?

32 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Lewis mostly plays safety but also gives you flexibility because he's also the back up slot corner.

He also is one of the core special teams players - over 300 snaps this year, - swiss army knife player.

1 hour ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

He’s been re-aggravating it every week. He will probably get a dozen snaps.

13 hours ago, Devilmann said:

That is one heck of a list Miami has there. There should be zero excuses why we can’t stomp a mud hole in their butts. 

I would bet that the Miami injury report is bogus and most of those guys will be good to go, it’s put out as a ploy to create over confidence in their opponents, imo the game is gonna be a hard fought outing, that the Bills win. 

41 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

I would bet that the Miami injury report is bogus and most of those guys will be good to go, it’s put out as a ploy to create over confidence in their opponents, imo the game is gonna be a hard fought outing, that the Bills win. 

it is most definitely not bogus, but a few of those DNPs have a chance to play (mostert chiefly among them)

Mike McDaniel declined to rule out Waddle or Mostert. Lumping Waddle in there, it looks like just gamesmanship by the fishy coach to make the Bills prepare for them all. No way Waddle could or should be put in Sunday with a playoff berth already locked up. The beat reporters covering Miami refrained all week from pushing for a more accurate update on Hill, who was seen on live TV in a walking boot, watching flames coming out of his house. The team has also been trying to keep it quiet that Achane spent this week in a walking boot as he struggles with turftoe. That was discovered when a wide shot on Hard Knox showed him. It would seem reasonable to think Miami is desperate enough to use Hill even if he's hurt to keep the Bills' defense honest.

15 hours ago, BobBelcher said:

I don’t care how many of those guys on Miami end up playing. It doesn’t change the fact that they are hurting a LOT more than us. No excuses.

if we can’t beat a Miami team that is more beat up than they have been all season, then it was never meant to be.

I read this almost every week on here no matter who we are playing.  In some form of this comment. 

6 hours ago, ToGoGo said:

The “no excuses” people are out in force. 

Every ***** week. 

Edited by nedboy7

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.