Bills at Dolphins: Thursday injury reports

Peace Frog

18 hours ago, Niagara Dude said:

Some of these listed on the report are still going to play,  Bills just need to know where to tackle/hit when the game starts. Example is Hill and Waddle/Mostert,  the Bills need to tackle/hit around the ankles.  Anyone saying that is not nice are kidding themselves if they think Dolphin players are not going to go at Allen shoulder area. Even the Pats were going after Allen's shoulder area

End of the day the Dolphins are hurting,  the Bills need to attack through the air and get an early lead.  As the game goes on players on that report will begin to wear down and maybe not be as effective after the pill for pain that guys take before games begins to wear off.

Lewis is an accident just waiting to happen,  has no where near the athletic talent or speed that Elam has.

Tackle at Hill's ankle area,  that boot being worn says he won't be anywhere near 100%

Are you saying questions on if they will be playing or trying to defend them?

I don’t think for a second the Patriots were going after Allen’s shoulder. Belichick has some sort of affirmation for Allen, the Patriots season was much done, etc. He got the stinger at the end as that’s football, that only happened because Allen stumbled and couldn’t get himself ready for looming tackle. 

• Agree 1

19 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

Remember last year when the Bengals were starting second string guards vs the Bills and the entire oline was banged up?   Dont put too much stock into injury reports.    Even the backups are NFL players.   

Agree, but no DaQuan tho. Helps to have your stud disruptor to take advantage! So glad he's back

• Like (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, Gman10 said:

Any updates on the Dolphins injury report?

Final Report:

Out

DE Bradley Chubb (knee)

CB Xavien Howard (foot)

Questionable

LB Jerome Baker (knee)

RB Raheem Mostert (knee/ankle)

WR Jaylen Waddle (ankle)

Will play

WR Tyreek Hill (ankle/personal)

OL Lester Cotton (hip)

OL Liam Eichenberg (calf/ankle)

S Jevon Howard (knees)

OL Robert Hunt (hamstring)

OL Austin Jackson (oblique)

LB David Long Jr. (knee)

LB Duke Riley (ankle)

RB De’Von Achane (toe/ribs)

OL Terron Armstead (knee/ankle/back)

CB Jalen Ramsey (knee)

QB Tua Tagovailoa (quad/left shoulder)

DT Zach Sieler (illness)

QB Mike White (shoulder

https://billswire.usatoday.com/lists/buffalo-bills-miami-dolphins-final-injury-report-jaylen-waddle-nfl/

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

No von either and no Leonard Floyd to fill in/replace? injured von on the roster yet either 😂

Add Jordan Phillips playing with arm. I have no idea why people keep bringing up that Cincinnati had a depleted offensive line without mentioning the state of the Bills defensive line in the same game. 

33 minutes ago, Rew said:

He got rest last week, he'll come out on fire

Until he’s schemed out due to pass coverage. 

3 minutes ago, KellyToTasker said:

Add Jordan Phillips playing with arm. I have no idea why people keep bringing up that Cincinnati had a depleted offensive line without mentioning the state of the Bills defensive line in the same game. 

Until he’s schemed out due to pass coverage. 

I didn’t even remember Phillips 😁. Our pass rush absolutely fell off a cliff without von last year…we are exponentially better in the trenches without him this year than we were late last year 

2 minutes ago, Gman10 said:

You think he's nearing 100%? He had his foot in a boot a few days ago

Sorry, working with a 101 fever at the moment.  I guess the sarcasm is too thick.

Seriously though, he'll limp around, make a few big plays that move the chains, but otherwise have a quiet day of trying to make it to the playoffs able to walk.  His injury is pain management, and the games I saw him he seemed determined that it didn't hurt from snap to whistle.

• Like (+1) 1

That’s a rough list for Miami man…

maybe they rest key guys and not force them back a week too early? At least, that would be my hope as a Fins fan. 

Id rather beat a healthy team for all the division marbles on a SNF broadcast. 

Get some confidence rolling into the PO’s

6 minutes ago, BBFL said:

That’s a rough list for Miami man…

maybe they rest key guys and not force them back a week too early? At least, that would be my hope as a Fins fan. 

Id rather beat a healthy team for all the division marbles on a SNF broadcast. 

I don't think they will rest key guys from the off but if the Bills jumped out to a lead I could totally see them going into self-preservation mode. 

It's a "take the ball" game if you win the toss for me. Try and get out to a start and see how much Miami wants to win the division with their beat up players.

EDIT: equally in a world where the Jags have lost and the Bills are already in I'd say the same about us. Play while it is a tight game. But if Miami is up two scores mid 3rd Qrtr... pull our guys. 

Edited by GunnerBill
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.