Bills @ Chargers Game Thread - 2nd half

Simon

1 minute ago, Ralonzo said:

This is really shaping up as a McD special, do only what is necessary to lose, no more and no less. I hope to God Almighty I'm wrong.

I think those that called for a 27-24 ho-hum near letdown Bills victory were on to something. I’ll gladly take it 

Our offense just hasn't looked right all game.  It you are just talking about the passing offense, outside of a couple of explosive plays, we haven't shown any consistency since early in the Eagles games.  Our run game has obviously been pretty good, but we don't have a good passing game right now at all.

Just now, zow2 said:

This is definitely a game we lose during the early part of the season.  -2 in turnovers is a killer. Need to get moving here and they don’t need to chuck the ball deep. 

This is exactly the kind of game the Bills need to pull their head out of their ass and win this late in the season.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.