Eisen "Don't let the Bills in the playoffs"

Scott7975

Sorry if this video was posted already. It probably was but I didn't see it. Lot of praise from Eisen.  I've been saying this for a while now.  Before the media.  Bills will be the most dangerous team in the AFC playoffs IMO.  That doesn't mean they will win but nobody wants to play the Bills because they can beat anyone.

Edited by Scott7975
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 10
  • Thank you (+1) 3

• Scott7975 changed the title to Eisen "Don't let the Bills in the playoffs"
3 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Sorry if this video was posted already. It probably was but I didn't see it. Lot of praise from Eisen.  I've been saying this for a while now.  Before the media.  Bills will be the most dangerous team in the AFC playoffs IMO.  That doesn't mean they will win but nobody wants to play the Bills because they can beat anyone.

We can hope this season the SB winner is an aberration........like Josh and the defense putting the team on their back in the playoffs like the out-of-his-mind Joe Flacco SB Ravens or something........but they don't have all of the elements of any recent SB participant.    Their playmakers don't stack up.  

• Eyeroll 5
  • Disagree 5
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

I saw on YouTube a show called the Oline committee, doing a piece on the Bills Dallas game, it was entertaining, had a couple of O line guys describing the Oline in relation to the run game.

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

We can hope this season the SB winner is an aberration........like Josh and the defense putting the team on their back in the playoffs like the out-of-his-mind Joe Flacco SB Ravens or something........but they don't have all of the elements of any recent SB participant.    Their playmakers don't stack up.  

KC’s playmakers last year on the offensive side of the ball weren’t all that.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, Flip Johnson said:

The Bills are not lacking the playmakers to win the Super Bowl. The weapons could and probably should get better in 2024, but the team has a top 3 QB and a blue chip WR and RB. 

Along with two good TE's, a good offensive line and a capable #2 WR in big games, the offense 8 times out of 10 won't be the problem.  

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Their playmakers don’t stack up to the Rams?  I disagree.  They have a better WR2 (who missed most of the game).  Van Jefferson is a jag.  Skowronek is a jag.  Brycen Hopkins was their TE1.  Henderson was out of the league a year later.  Akers is close.  

WR - Kupp was better than Diggs is right now.  The other WRs are slightly better than ours.  Advantage Rams.  

RB- Akers coming off achilles and still hasn’t recovered.  Henderson = Jag.  Cook is 3rd in the nfl in yards from scrimmage, only trailing 2 mvp candidates.  Advantage Bills

TE-  no comparison- advantage Bills.

We can also talk about the chiefs of last year……. But I’m sure you’ll just find a way to say that Juju is good. Their WRs were bums last season. They were saved by Jerrick Mckinnon being their 2nd best offensive player the last quarter of the season.  Mahomes, Kelce, Reid and Spags won the SB.  Take away Juju and add rice this season…..and now everyone says their WRs are the problem.  They were a problem last year too.  Masked by the greatness of the big 4

I’d take this group of Bills playmakers over the last two SB champs playmakers. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

Eisen is certainly not alone in that thinking.  The Bills have seemingly overcome the losses of Jones, White and Milano on defense, controlling, even dominating the best offenses in the NFL (apart from their own).  On offense, if the line continues to play as well as they appear to be playing, the Bills have talent enough at all their skill positions to make it a very tough offense to defend.  I've said elsewhere, I'm finally seeing the Bills play with focus, something that was missing in the middle of the season.  If you add focus to all the other parts they have in place, they really are capable of beating anyone.

37 minutes ago, chongli said:

Yeah, the Rams' Nacua is a stud. Wish we had him. Way better than Davis.

There have been hundreds of wide receivers who have came out hot out of the gate and then had average careers

Including the guy above him on the list with most hundred yard games in Odell Beckham... Dude went from Hall of Fame start to no chance he's getting in

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Shocked 1

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

Their playmakers don’t stack up to the Rams?  I disagree.  They have a better WR2 (who missed most of the game).  Van Jefferson is a jag.  Skowronek is a jag.  Brycen Hopkins was their TE1.  Henderson was out of the league a year later.  Akers is close.  

WR - Kupp was better than Diggs is right now.  The other WRs are slightly better than ours.  Advantage Rams.  

RB- Akers coming off achilles and still hasn’t recovered.  Henderson = Jag.  Cook is 3rd in the nfl in yards from scrimmage, only trailing 2 mvp candidates.  Advantage Bills

TE-  no comparison- advantage Bills.

We can also talk about the chiefs of last year……. But I’m sure you’ll just find a way to say that Juju is good. Their WRs were bums last season. They were saved by Jerrick Mckinnon being their 2nd best offensive player the last quarter of the season.  Mahomes, Kelce, Reid and Spags won the SB.  Take away Juju and add rice this season…..and now everyone says their WRs are the problem.  They were a problem last year too.  Masked by the greatness of the big 4

I’d take this group of Bills playmakers over the last two SB champs playmakers. 

Dude you forgot to mention Kyren Williams who imo is the 2nd best back rn behind CMC

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.