Directly IN MY VEINS!!! ……. only positive Buffalo Bills links and videos!!

The 9 Isles

6 minutes ago, Einstein said:

When the Bills win-out and take the AFC East, there will be conversations about whether Allen is the league MVP. 

Only competition will be Purdy.

Especially if Allen go bonkers these last 3 games and racks up another 8-10 TDs to get him 45-47 TDs 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Don’t watch Skip Bayless much but his opening rant about the Cowboys was hilarious… Sad he piled it on Dallas as being a “fraud” and “exposed” rather than it being the result of a vastly better team clicking on all cylinders of what they wanted to do. 

• Like (+1) 1

• The 9 Isles changed the title to Directly IN MY VEINS!!! ……. only positive Buffalo Bills links and videos!!

Cowherd - "This version of the Bills reminds me of the Steelers team under a young Big Ben that lifted trophies.  Just because you have a QB with 'God-like' talent, doesn't mean you have to use up every ounce of it every game. Sometimes it's OK for him to be a complimentary piece and just have him put his cape on a few plays a game.  This is the version of the Bills that could lift trophies."

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 4

6 hours ago, Einstein said:

When the Bills win-out and take the AFC East, there will be conversations about whether Allen is the league MVP. 

I cannot believe that noodle-armed QB is an MVP candidate. Any one of us could run that offense with those skills players, and put up decent numbers. Two of his touchdown passes yesterday, there wasn’t even a defender on the screen.  McCaffrey fell down, got back up, and still scored untouched. 

• Vomit 1
  • Agree 1

24 minutes ago, Tim Tindale said:

I cannot believe that noodle-armed QB is an MVP candidate. Any one of us could run that offense with those skills players, and put up decent numbers. Two of his touchdown passes yesterday, there wasn’t even a defender on the screen.  McCaffrey fell down, got back up, and still scored untouched. 

This sounds eerily similar to what people said about Brady early on.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 12/18/2023 at 10:14 AM, The 9 Isles said:

Rich Eisen

I can listen to this 100xs and it wouldn't get old.

I really liked that Rich E. really knows what he's talking about. Nailed every little detail usually only Bills fans would know and discuss. 

Classic line: Brady made Cook turn into Christian McCaffrey. 

Edited by newcam2012
  • Like (+1) 2

Dopamine, baby!!! Right in the vein!!!

GO BILLS!!!

• Like (+1) 2

Leonard Floyd had a nice game against the Cowboys.

His bank account had a better one.

In the Bills’ 31-10 win over the Cowboys in Week 15, Floyd set his career-high for total sacks in a season. That number had another figure attached to it… six of them, to be exact.

Floyd now has 10.5 sacks on the year. He signed an incentive-based contract this offseason when he joined his team and among those was one for reaching 10 sacks.

After doing so, the 31-year-old hit a $1 million bonus in his deal. He is the first Bills player with 10-plus sacks in a season since Lorenzo Alexander had 12.5 in 2016.

Not only is it impressive that Floyd did so, he accomplished that with plenty of time left in the season. With three games left, the Bills won’t mind if he keeps on adding to his new career-high:

Bills Edge Leonard Floyd just earned a $1 million incentive by surpassing 10 sacks for the season.

He's at 10.5 for the year, tying a career-high.

• Like (+1) 1

On 12/18/2023 at 11:13 AM, Einstein said:

I agree with this as long as the niners beat the ravens on Christmas. If Lamar shows out and beats the best team in the league, I think he can sneak back into the picture for the moment.  Josh will still have an opportunity though.

watching almost every niner game over the last 5+ years, Trent Williams is the niners MVP, followed by Bosa.  Brock has had a masterful season but if Trent weren’t there, he wouldn’t even be considered 

• Like (+1) 1

bills-christmas-sign-1024x683.jpg

2024 Super Bowl odds: 49ers a clear No. 1, but look out for the Bills-The Athletic

The AFC now carries spots Nos. 2-4 on the Super Bowl odds chart with the Baltimore Ravens (+550), Kansas City Chiefs (+650) and Miami Dolphins (+800), lining up behind the 49ers. All three teams won in Week 15.

And who’s seventh? The Buffalo Bills. They are +1200 even as the No. 9 seed in the AFC and not in the postseason if it started today.

Bills building momentum

Oddsmakers started believing in the Bills once again leading up to Week 15 as they sat high atop the leaderboard even though they only stood at 7-6. So it should be no stunner that Buffalo has become a stronger contender for Super Bowl LVIII given the thrashing they gave to the Cowboys.

Still, there’s that whole “actually qualifying for the playoffs” thing standing in the team’s way currently. Five teams walk into Week 16 at 8-6 and the Bills are last in the pecking order given they’re not winning the AFC East and lose all the tiebreakers in the wild-card picture.

All of that said, I’d say the Bills are the best team in the AFC right now.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

4 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

Leonard Floyd had a nice game against the Cowboys.

His bank account had a better one.

In the Bills’ 31-10 win over the Cowboys in Week 15, Floyd set his career-high for total sacks in a season. That number had another figure attached to it… six of them, to be exact.

Floyd now has 10.5 sacks on the year. He signed an incentive-based contract this offseason when he joined his team and among those was one for reaching 10 sacks.

After doing so, the 31-year-old hit a $1 million bonus in his deal. He is the first Bills player with 10-plus sacks in a season since Lorenzo Alexander had 12.5 in 2016.

Not only is it impressive that Floyd did so, he accomplished that with plenty of time left in the season. With three games left, the Bills won’t mind if he keeps on adding to his new career-high:

Bills Edge Leonard Floyd just earned a $1 million incentive by surpassing 10 sacks for the season.

He's at 10.5 for the year, tying a career-high.

We must resign him

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.