Jordan Phillips wrist injured

TD716

55 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

With Beane looking into adding a DT it doesn't look like Phillips will be back soon.

I believe when we signed Linval Joseph, those in the know had us having Suh and I think it was Ioannidis both in as well at that time. Wouldn't shock me if one of those guys is added this week.

They need to hurry up and finish rebuilding Daquan Jones.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 4
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, nucci said:

we need all our players every week

If that were true the phrase "next man up" would never have been invented🤦‍♂️  and this naive statement has been proven patently false time and again every week for every team.  How the heck have we been winning without Milano, Tre, Jones, and every other player who has missed time?!?!  Somehow every NFL team still manages to dress a full 48 every week and still get by, how absurd🤔  So while it would be nice, however unrealistic, no we don't need all our players every week.

Edited by HurlyBurly51
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just terrible timing.

He'd been gawdawful for weeks now and I'm convinced that somebody finally got after his ass in the locker rom at halftime because he came out in the 3rd qrtr like a completely different man and started really getting after it.

Sure enough he proceeds to get hurt within the hour. :wallbash:

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, bobobonators said:

Did you watch that QB play last week?

Actually, I did not. Hope he proves to be as bad as you seem to think. Recent play of backup quarterbacks around the league (Browning, DeVito, Flacco) leads me to think you can't write off teams just because they are playing backups.

If we are going to worry about the Chargers being dangerous we are done for. 
Actually, if we don't worry about them we're in trouble (Patriots, Broncos, Giants)

Bills win by 20-30 and all starters sit in the 4th again. 

Hope you are correct. Back to my original point, the schedulers didn't do us any favors this season. Both the Jaguars and the Chargers were playoff teams last year. They gave the Jags 2 weeks to get used to the London time change while the Bills got 2 days. Then they give the Chargers an extended week to prepare for a game and the Bills a short week. This was supposed to be a big game for both teams, and at a time of the season when every team has bumps and bruises to go along with injuries the Chargers get 2 extra days to recover from them while the Bills get 1 fewer. Again, hope you are correct and we're resting the starters by the 4th quarter.

49 minutes ago, Simon said:

Just terrible timing.

He'd been gawdawful for weeks now and I'm convinced that somebody finally got after his ass in the locker rom at halftime because he came out in the 3rd qrtr like a completely different man and started really getting after it.

As is his custom.

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, Simon said:

Just terrible timing.

I feel ya man. I'm sure Zack Martin injury played into that too 

10 hours ago, HurlyBurly51 said:

If that were true the phrase "next man up" would never have been invented🤦‍♂️  and this naive statement has been proven patently false time and again every week for every team.  How the heck have we been winning without Milano, Tre, Jones, and every other player who has missed time?!?!  Somehow every NFL team still manages to dress a full 48 every week and still get by, how absurd🤔  So while it would be nice, however unrealistic, no we don't need all our players every week.

any other starters you think we don't need for the next 2 weeks.... do you think we would have a better record than 8-6 if Milano, Tre and Jones were healthy and playing?

Edited by nucci
  • Vomit 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.