Pats and Belichick will break up after the season according to NE reporter

CircleTheWagons99

Patriots media member: "Bill is there any truth to the rumors of you and team parting ways at the conclusion of the season?

Bill stares at reporter for 5 seconds

Bill: "djeuh"

Media member: "what?"

Bill: "djejb djdh sisin"

Media member: "Bill, can you clarify?"

Bill stares at Media member

Bill: (under his breath) we're on to Kansas City

Media member: "so, you don't wanna clarify the report?"

Bill rolls eyes 

Bill: "ugh......Kansas City, we're onto Kansas City. I ate Corn flakes this morning" 

Media Member: "Bill...can you just

Bill cuts Media member off

Bill: "we're onto Kansas City"

Edited by Buffalo03
  • Haha (+1) 2

Still think there will be at least 5 teams lining up for Hoodie's services even at 71 years old but obviously going to a team that already has pieces vs. a true rebuilding effort is going to make sense for both sides.

That's why I keep looking in the Chargers direction since they have a franchise QB , some other nice offensive pieces and defense is what's been holding them back in recent years. Could see a very quick turnaround there if it happens.

• Like (+1) 1

He's still a good coach but he's been a terrible GM for years.  Can't draft, picks the wrong FAs.  The Pats need an actual GM more than they need a new coach.  The problem is it's going to take a new GM a few years to clean up the roster, and it's asking a lot for the Krafts, who are used to success, to keep BB around that long.  But the mess is still going to be there, BB or no BB, and if they go with a new coach that poor guy will suffer and be fired, putting the Pats into the hire/fail/fire rinse and repeat we all saw with the Bills.

1 hour ago, FilthyBeast said:

Still think there will be at least 5 teams lining up for Hoodie's services even at 71 years old but obviously going to a team that already has pieces vs. a true rebuilding effort is going to make sense for both sides.

That's why I keep looking in the Chargers direction since they have a franchise QB , some other nice offensive pieces and defense is what's been holding them back in recent years. Could see a very quick turnaround there if it happens.

That makes perfect sense.  The fans are demanding a coaching change, which is a couple years late since Staley screwed himself out of a playoff spot by not settling for a tie in the last game of the season.  

2 hours ago, Gregg said:

That would be nice but no way the Chiefs drop 3 straight especially with how bad the Pats offense is. I expect the Chiefs defense to dominate in this one.

The Pats D is decent, and the Chiefs offense will probably try that Kelce throw back play two or three times, fumbling each time. So there's hope.  Plus I'd like to see the Pats hurt their draft position.

6 hours ago, RobbRiddick said:

We're on to... well we're just on

We're on to Shady Oaks Retirment Home.

1 hour ago, Buffalo03 said:

Patriots media member: "Bill is there any truth to the rumors of you and team parting ways at the conclusion of the season?

Bill stares at reporter for 5 seconds

Bill: "djeuh"

Media member: "what?"

Bill: "djejb djdh sisin"

Media member: "Bill, can you clarify?"

Bill stares at Media member

Bill: (under his breath) we're on to Kansas City

Media member: "so, you don't wanna clarify the report?"

Bill rolls eyes 

Bill: "ugh......Kansas City, we're onto Kansas City. I ate Corn flakes this morning" 

Media Member: "Bill...can you just

Bill cuts Media member off

Bill: "we're onto Kansas City"

Is that what actually happened? because I believe he may have put a curse on that reporter.

What makes Jerrod Mayo such a great hc candidate for them?

Imo that organization needs a deep cut and face-lift, especially holding a premium pick in decent looking draft.

As far as belichick's next team?  It'll be interesting and a little of talk and hype, but I don't see him finding success.  The NFL has passed him by, and he will probably demand a lot of clout.   He will surround himself with that same tired group because he is comfortable with them and they are the only ones who will tolerate him.

6 minutes ago, May Day 10 said:

Imo that organization needs a deep cut and face-lift, especially holding a premium pick in decent looking draft.

As far as belichick's next team?  It'll be interesting and a little of talk and hype, but I don't see him finding success.  The NFL has passed him by, and he will probably demand a lot of clout.   He will surround himself with that same tired group because he is comfortable with them and they are the only ones who will tolerate him.

I really just hope Vrabel doesn't end up there somehow. Can't stand that guy, but he is a helluva coach.

On 12/13/2023 at 12:54 PM, Bferra13 said:

I really just hope Vrabel doesn't end up there somehow. Can't stand that guy, but he is a helluva coach.

Vrabel is supposedly unhappy in TN. Probably isn’t able to “buy the groceries” lol

Edited by PatsFanNH

On 12/13/2023 at 12:47 PM, May Day 10 said:

NFL passed him by??? He's been ahead of the NFL for three decades.

On 12/12/2023 at 7:15 PM, VaMilBill said:

It’s the right move. I’d laugh if they hits Mcdaniels as their HC. That would be a disaster. 

Honestly, if I were any team, I wouldn’t want bill in my organization. Game has passed him by. He’s still an ok coach, but won’t win you anything. He’d set any organization back probably 5-7 years. 

Who knows, he may go join Nick Saban as a defense "analyst" lol

2 hours ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

NFL passed him by??? He's been ahead of the NFL for three decades.

He got ahead by stumbling onto a generational talent QB in the 6th round. Don't get me wrong - he's a brilliant defensive strategist - but as far as a HC, it's becoming more and more apparent that the dynasty was more about the QB than the HC. Now if he succeeds with, say, the Chargers, having a high-end (but not once in a generation) QB, then I might change my tune on that. 

2 hours ago, WhoTom said:

He got ahead by stumbling onto a generational talent QB in the 6th round. Don't get me wrong - he's a brilliant defensive strategist - but as far as a HC, it's becoming more and more apparent that the dynasty was more about the QB than the HC. Now if he succeeds with, say, the Chargers, having a high-end (but not once in a generation) QB, then I might change my tune on that. 

It was not just Br*dy - Ernie Adams was responsible for successes as much as the Sith Lord and his apprentice.  Due to his research, legal and non, the Cheats knew what plays were going to be run by opposition. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.