God, I’m sick of the Kansas City Chiefs

Snowbowl

12 hours ago, Baba Booey said:

My biggest take away was how he reacted to Josh after the game. Josh has had heart ache on that field and has acted like a professional after the game.  That POS acts like a complete d bag. Josh should have told him to F off!!!

Did you see Josh’s face after those comments? He was shocked. Watch again and take note of his expression right be he taps Pat on the chest 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

13 hours ago, mannc said:

The Chiefs are my new most hated team, surpassing the Pats, Dolphins, Jets and Ravens...

I don't think you're alone. Between the Taylor Swift hype, their crybaby display this week, and just overexposure over the past five years, the Chiefs are no longer everyone's darlings. The talking heads will still be making excuses for them, and it will take a lot more to crack the Holiness of Saint Patrick, but it feels like the tide has turned. Baltimore is the darling of the AFC, and rightfully so; they're playing great. But watch out for Buffalo. That's a Cinderella story in the making.

Wahomes called the KC call the worst F’in call he’s ever seen.  Did he see the Allen call for intentional grounding with  a receiver in the area after being horsecolared and dropped to the ground? 

Never seen so much whining and press over an actual penalty.

Edited by PayDaBill$
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 2

Just now, PayDaBill$ said:

He’s called this worst F’in call he’s ever seen did he see that Allen was called for intentional grounding on the play, with  a receiver in the area after being horsecolared and dropped to the ground?

Did he see AJ Brown catch a football, take two steps, turn, have the ball punched out, the Bills recovered, but the refs called it an incomplete pass, and it never went to review? And all of this was in overtime where the Bills would have won if the correct call was made. 

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

Hopefully the league takes note of this and stops enabling this team. Their QB was (and probably still is to an extent) extremely marketable, you understand why they have propped them up as much as they have. But this past weekend should be a line of demarcation. Not saying the officials should put targets on the Chiefs' backs, but the days of cheap first downs ought to be gone.

Just now, pocoboy said:

Hopefully the league takes note of this and stops enabling this team. Their QB was (and probably still is to an extent) extremely marketable, you understand why they have propped them up as much as they have. But this past weekend should be a line of demarcation. Not saying the officials should put targets on the Chiefs' backs, but the days of cheap first downs ought to be gone.

they should put the same target Hughes had on the Chiefs......

14 hours ago, Ray Ray said:

Maybe one year the Chiefs vs. Bills game will be in Buffalo.  We always are playing the Chiefs in Kanas City.  Needs to stop.

It’s weird how that works, because I feel the same way when we play Denver. It seems every year it is at Mile High especially when both teams were very good (Brady/Manning).

also to the  OP the Chiefs are seeing how hard it is to be consistently good for years on end.. already fraying at the edges after 5 yes tsk tsk lol. 

Josh Allen has said more than once that Mahomes is a quality person. I will give that endorsement more weight than Mahomes meltdown.

I'm an old curmudgeon who doesn't like much of the new music--but I have to admit when the daughter plays Taylor Swift, I don't vomit. But I'm really sick of the Kelce/Swift coverage. The NFL is exploiting Swift because they lack young viewers. Singers should be heard, not seen.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, boater said:

Josh Allen has said more than once that Mahomes is a quality person. I will give that endorsement more weight than Mahomes meltdown.

I'm an old curmudgeon who doesn't like much of the new music--but I have to admit when the daughter plays Taylor Swift, I don't vomit. But I'm really sick of the Kelce/Swift coverage. The NFL is exploiting Swift because they lack young viewers. Singers should be heard, not seen.

A quality guy congratulates his friend at the end not pisses on his parade. F Pat KC and the entire Swifty lovin’ lot.

I get the feeling Patty is fun lovin’ guy when he’s on top and a giant dick like his bro when things aren’t going so well.

Edited by PayDaBill$
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

The Taylor Swift BS is getting to be a little bit much !! Any time Kielce touches the ball or makes any kind of play they pan to her WTH !

I know it's all about ratings & the Swifties could start watching to see her but come on man just play football & leave the other crap alone !! 

I don't care about Taylor Swift !!! 

Edited by T master
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, AlfaBill said:

Did you see Josh’s face after those comments? He was shocked. Watch again and take note of his expression right be he taps Pat on the chest 

Because Josh wasn't raised that way. Try that self-entitled, rich kid BS temper tantrum on a working cantaloupe farm. 

Suck it up Patty "Melt Snowflake!"

What gets me is, while on podium have all has cooled down... He's still beating it.  Even on the final plays, it was stuck in his craw for some reason and affected his subsequent play. He acted out out of some kind of guilt? Trying to cover up something?  He actually, IMO drew more attention to whatever bad sportsmanship the Chiefs play with.

• Agree 1

45 minutes ago, NyQuil said:

In 2026 they will play in Buffalo. If they and Buffalo finish in the same spot in the division this year than they will play here next year.  Same for the 2024 schedule and 2025 schedule.

Excluding playoffs the earliest the Bills could play at KC is 2027.

Are you sure?  What happens if Belichick invokes his Conditional Scheduling Picks?! 🤔

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.