Excluding JA, predict your impact player - Bills at Chiefs (includes a video preview of the game)

BillsFan619

With the Chiefs being off and banged up on offense, it’s pretty simple, we need someone on offense to dominate so they can control the game. If our offense does dominate, I don’t see the Chiefs being able to keep up.

I’ve gotta go with our best offensive weapon (besides JA), the person who has done it over and over again. Stephon Diggs will have himself a day.

Nine receptions for 110 and two TDs.

Who ya got?

Here’s a preview of the game.

*Click on “Watch on YouTube” in the screen below. Go Bills!

Offense - Gabe Davis.  I think he gets a lot of looks with Sneed on Diggs and McDuffie on whoever is in the slot.

Defense - Groot in run defense, containing Mahomes, tipping some balls on some of their stupid short crap, and generating some pressure along with Floyd.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, SUNTANBILLS FAN said:

With no Pacheco please quadruple team Kelse. 

With no Smith at Tackle and Pacheco out they would hopefully struggle. Their running game has been a bright spot for them this year. Kid runs violently. 

Diggs is due, think he has a great game. Groot shows up twice, Floyd and Eppy one a piece and Josh Josh’s. 

Bills win 31-24

• Like (+1) 1

On defense I have to go with Groot. I think the week of rest has that foot better healed and he's a bit more explosive. I expect him in the backfield a lot on Sunday.

Offense, I like KC's boundary CBs. I think they do a reasonable job on Diggs and Davis and I have a feeling Spags will have a plan for Kincaid. KC has the benefit of practicing against a really good receiving TE every day. I'm going to go with Shakir. I think he has a big stage breakout game with the defense focused elsewhere. 

• Like (+1) 3

James Cook will have a big day for us.  Running and catching balls.  I think he is going to go above and beyond any effort he has had on the field so far this year to erase the memory of the dropped pass against Philly, that would have been a sure touchdown.  He is due for a really big game.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Depleted backs and linebackers.  Not sure how bills will exploit

in going to say that Terrel Bernard has an amazingly solid day…front four as well with starting left tackle out of the game for chiefs 

pacheco out as well

man this could be a solid win with a LOT going in our favor

Chaeffers is reffing as well I know chief fans feel he will be our mvp lol

3 hours ago, Solomon Grundy said:

I'm hoping Ed Oliver has a big game. We need pass rush from the interior to stop Mahomes from beating us with his legs. Maybe rush Groot from the inside too with Floyd and Epenesa manning the outside

Big Ed will have a solid day I feel! 

I see Floyd being a solid contributor and AJE…

really front four could be a problem 

Kincaid on offense - I hate to even say this (and to be clear, I am not sure I'm even in favor of him playing at all for multiple reasons), but if Von plays a nontrivial number of snaps, watch out - He will be extremely motivated with his hair on fire in my view.  Could be a big surprise. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.