12/3 Around the NFL

Steptide

Just now, Chaos said:

Is Stroud head of scouting, or is the Texans' shadow GM. Or are you trying to say elevators?

You know what I meant nerd. CJ stroud makes the players around him better. 

Aren’t you the same genius who was talking crap about Hurts in the 1st half and then he hit us for 4 tds right after your post? Maybe you should pipe down little bro. 

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Aren’t you the same genius who was talking crap about Hurts in the 1st half and then he hit us for 4 tds right after your post? Maybe you should pipe down little bro. 

Learn words.  

Also Stroud is not top 5. Probably not top 10. And Hurt should not be in the discussion for MVP. Hope that catches you up. 

Edited by Chaos
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

Just curious, is Stroud a better QB than Lamar?

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

I mean he threw 85 tds and 12 ints in 2 years in college so he was really really good. 

I watched him a lot on Saturdays and he didn’t look significantly better than Justin Fields. In 2019, his only full season at OSU, Fields threw for over 3.000 yards with 41 TD and 3 INTs. Ryan Day’s offensive system just produces those numbers.

1 minute ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Games starting to shift away from what we need

I don’t know…Steelers’ loss is very good, and Texans and Broncos is a win-win for us, i think. I mean, you didn’t think Miami would lose Washington, did you?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.