Tyreek Hill Covering Photographer's Salary

H2o

12 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

You’re not funny. And I’ll compare my exist to yours any day of the week (my dad can beat up your dad). 

You haven't been funny since 1992. Compare it on Saturday, because I feel that is my best day. I'm not good on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday. 😉

On 12/1/2023 at 10:19 AM, QB Bills said:

The guy is scum but imagine him on the Bills catching passes from Josh? His speed with Allen's arm..that would be historic.

Man, I can’t imagine what he could do w a TE who gets coverages to leave a safety down and a QB with an arm like Allen or Maholmes, can you?

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, DCofNC said:

Man, I can’t imagine what he could do w a TE who gets coverages to leave a safety down and a QB with an arm like Allen or Maholmes, can you?

I don't know who Maholmes is. Perhaps you're referring to Mahomes. Regardless, I think Allen has more pure talent than him so yes, I do imagine how Hill would do here.

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

• 3 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, ChrisWatson#21 said:

Yes it's a distasteful way to refer to an unmarried parent of a child.  A low key insult in the context it was used here.

They all should be insulted. They're all trash and the poor children have to deal with these folks as parents. 

11 hours ago, ChrisWatson#21 said:

Yes it's a distasteful way to refer to an unmarried parent of a child.  A low key insult in the context it was used here.

They aren’t his girlfriends. They aren’t his longtime partners. They aren’t his wives.

They are his baby’s momma’s. 

What tasteful term do you want them to be called? His one-night stands? 

Edited by FireChans
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, thenorthremembers said:

Further proof that money truly is the great equalizer.

He is one of the ugliest human beings on earth; is 5’7”; and has a history of beating women and kids. But he is really fast and worth $30 million! 

women are amazing but it’s hilarious what they will look past for security. Could you imagine if you met the female version of Tyreek? Would you ever want to get her pregnant? 🤮

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.