Tyreek Hill Covering Photographer's Salary

H2o

https://www.espn.com/soccer/story/_/id/39015679/dolphins-tyreek-hill-cover-disciplined-nfl-photographer-pay

"I told him I was going to cover his salary, whatever the NFL was going to pay him or whatever. I told him I was going to make sure that I do what's right and take care of you, make sure you're not out of a job. That's my guy."

I'm not really a fan of Tyreek Hill as a person, but I thought this was rather decent of him. He grabbed a guy's phone after scoring a TD and did a backflip. Apparently the photographer worked for the NFL and the NFL informed him that he would be suspended afterwards. Hill said he going to cover the guy's salary which was lost due to what he did. Pretty decent to look out for the young man like that. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 4

The kid who got canned posted up a nice piece on X detailing his career and his friendship with Tyreek…it was interesting. FWIW, Many people who replied to that post felt that the NFL was wrong for firing him, and that they should actually promote him to reach a young audience.

Edit: for those of you that are on X, the kid’s handle is @kfitzsports and you can see the post I mention above there. The title of the post is “The journey continues”

Edited by Bob Jones
  • Like (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, H2o said:

https://www.espn.com/soccer/story/_/id/39015679/dolphins-tyreek-hill-cover-disciplined-nfl-photographer-pay

I'm not really a fan of Tyreek Hill as a person, but I thought this was rather decent of him. He grabbed a guy's phone after scoring a TD and did a backflip. Apparently the photographer worked for the NFL and the NFL informed him that he would be suspended afterwards. Hill said he going to cover the guy's salary which was lost due to what he did. Pretty decent to look out for the young man like that. 

The photographer and Hill are actually good friends. They have worked and collaborated before in the past. Long relationship there. It's still nice. Don't get me wrong. He didn't have to, of course. But a bit different when it's a buddy as opposed to some random person IMO.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

yeah, i don't buy this wasn't set up or something beforehand. hill and this kid have a history and the kid used to post all over social media clout chasing about he and Hill were buddies. he then used that to get ahold of other nfl guys to take their picture and make hype videos akin to any other kid on youtube.

i would bet there is a lot more to this story than being reported and i know that the "nfl" does not pay much attention to this but they have a whole department who monitors the credentials of photographers, etc. his behavior might have also been a bit too much - as i have seen in his earlier posting where he interacts with players during games and does not maintain a professional demeanor.

tl,dr: i think there is a lot more to this than whats shown. kids a known douche clout chaser.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, boyst said:

tl,dr: i think there is a lot more to this than whats shown. kids a known douche clout chaser.

Well, he is a friend of Tyreek Hill... I wouldn't expect Hill to be friends with an actual good person.

• Haha (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

If you take away the multiple assaults on his pregnant girlfriend and the fact that he beat his toddler to the point of breaking his arm, you could make a case that Hill isn't that bad.  

*Until you realize that this whole thing was set up and the photographer is an idiot if he didn't know he would be fired for taking part.  

5 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Your ability to read sarcasm is duly noted. 

Your ability to read, write and exist on the planet is duly noted. 😂

Its Friday GIF by The Office

1 minute ago, boyst said:

your lack of any comprehension of humor is beyond duly noted. it's etched in eternal stone.

It's dry humor. Relax, Francis

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

You’re not funny. And I’ll compare my exist to yours any day of the week (my dad can beat up your dad). 

You haven't been funny since 1992. Compare it on Saturday, because I feel that is my best day. I'm not good on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday. 😉

On 12/1/2023 at 10:19 AM, QB Bills said:

The guy is scum but imagine him on the Bills catching passes from Josh? His speed with Allen's arm..that would be historic.

Man, I can’t imagine what he could do w a TE who gets coverages to leave a safety down and a QB with an arm like Allen or Maholmes, can you?

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, DCofNC said:

Man, I can’t imagine what he could do w a TE who gets coverages to leave a safety down and a QB with an arm like Allen or Maholmes, can you?

I don't know who Maholmes is. Perhaps you're referring to Mahomes. Regardless, I think Allen has more pure talent than him so yes, I do imagine how Hill would do here.

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

• 3 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, ChrisWatson#21 said:

Yes it's a distasteful way to refer to an unmarried parent of a child.  A low key insult in the context it was used here.

They all should be insulted. They're all trash and the poor children have to deal with these folks as parents. 

11 hours ago, ChrisWatson#21 said:

Yes it's a distasteful way to refer to an unmarried parent of a child.  A low key insult in the context it was used here.

They aren’t his girlfriends. They aren’t his longtime partners. They aren’t his wives.

They are his baby’s momma’s. 

What tasteful term do you want them to be called? His one-night stands? 

Edited by FireChans
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, thenorthremembers said:

Further proof that money truly is the great equalizer.

He is one of the ugliest human beings on earth; is 5’7”; and has a history of beating women and kids. But he is really fast and worth $30 million! 

women are amazing but it’s hilarious what they will look past for security. Could you imagine if you met the female version of Tyreek? Would you ever want to get her pregnant? 🤮

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.