Buffalo / Philly Postgame thread

Simon

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

There’s never once a time where a game like this goes our way. How is it even possible that we are on the wrong side 100% of the time? You just expect it and know it’s coming. None of us deserve this

Any time left on the clock is too much time under McD. A team reflects its coach...and this team chokes time and time again. How many more times are we going to watch the same movie? McD's Bill cannot finish. Period. They let teams back into the game repeatedly.  Pegulas need to make a call on McD as he p*sses away yet another year of Josh's prime. 

• Like (+1) 7
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, KOKBILLS said:

Anyone want to start a list of the close games they have lost late in almost impossible fashion under McD? 

Off the top of my head:

1) Denver (2023) (last second FG/12 men on field)

2) NE (2023) (basically last play of game)

3) Philly (2023) (59-yard FG and OT) 

4) Minnesota (2022) (fumble and improbable Jefferson catch) 

5) KC (2021)— 13 seconds

i know there are more….

• Like (+1) 1

It’s time to move on…20 seconds and Josh Allen as your QB and you take a knee. Despite the fact you were a victim of 13 seconds is inexcusable. The fact that we still have a couple of fans still defending McD is just mind boggling.  Stupid timeouts once again. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

I can’t think of what other hobby I would continue doing that literally does nothing but make me stressed and upset. 

Golf?

Cooking?

Gambling/Fantasy?

Work?

Marriage?

• Like (+1) 1

Bills lost this game in the first half when they left 2 touchdowns on the field when Cook didn't catch a perfect pass in his hands and they didn't score on a first and goal.  Too many penalties overall, dropped passes although was bad conditions, and some bad calls.  Everybody on the team made some mistake or another that helped cause them to lose, including Josh. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

There’s never once a time where a game like this goes our way. How is it even possible that we are on the wrong side 100% of the time? You just expect it and know it’s coming. None of us deserve this

McDermott’s scheme doesn’t work when the game is on the line. Good offenses will absolutely take the underneath stuff and move down the field. If we don’t get a turnover in these situations (KC regular season win last year) then it’s a foregone conclusion basically.

The defense has choked away so many games when all they need is one stop in the McDermott era it’s mind boggling. They must be #1 in that statistic if there is a way to track it.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Off the top of my head:

1) Denver (2023) (last second FG/12 men on field)

2) NE (2023) (basically last play of game)

3) Philly (2023) (59-yard FG and OT) 

4) Minnesota (2022) (fumble and improbable Jefferson catch) 

5) KC (2021)— 13 seconds

i know there are more….

AZ hail mary

jets punt return in ot

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, folz said:

People already going off on the coaching staff. Unbelievable.

This game was totally on the Bills players and the refs.

If Cook doesn't drop a gimme TD, Gabe and Josh are on the same page in OT, and Tyler hits his FGs, the Bills win by 16 points.

And don't even get me started on the refs.

We watch the same script, every game, he calls the same type of defense and allows the opposing offense free yards all the way down to wherever they want to go, he is ALWAYS out coached.

Yeah, the players crapped on themselves on specific plays (also made a bunch of plays), but it’s the same movie/story every year. Teams and players change from year to year….The coach is the same. He’s the constant in all of this. We’ll have the same conversation next year regarding game outcomes with McDermott leading the way. He needs to go. 

• Like (+1) 2

This one sucks. We are deflated. We should be enjoying this one. Josh put the team on his back.. accounted for like over 400 yards himself.

I mean, let’s all worry about Josh Demeanor as he sees another masterful performance flushed away.

Yeah we missed some opportunities first half but whatever. Once again we had the lead in regular time overtime and it’s the same old crap. 

What has everyone been saying, let Josh be Josh and Mcd tried to reign him into his  model Qb for 10 weeks.. and that Josh was just ok..no fun , just like Mcd.

There is no reason anymore in my mind not to blow this up after the season. 

If some want to run back with Mcd fine.. I am just not sure we aren’t having this same conversation next season while wasting another year of Josh.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

Can't get lucky one damn time and have the opposing kicker miss a 59 yarder in the rain.  Can't have Brown take one more step before the ball gets popped out.  Gabe ***** Davis can't run the correct route to easily end the game.  The collective scenarios that have led to these tragic losses are absolutely mind boggling.  

This team is an enigma. I'm not sure how such a talented roster can be .500 and possibly on the outside looking in come playoff time. 

I'm at a loss. I always laugh at the people claiming this franchise is cursed but I'm starting to believe it. 

• Like (+1) 2

It’s sickening that there are 5 pointless ***** games left to suffer through. Not making the playoffs in this season is disgraceful. 3 ***** games the offense gave us the lead late in the 4th and we lost all of them. And should have lost the Giants game. WTF does McDermott do? The unit he’s not responsible for is giving us wins and his it just still blowing them. He’s useless 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.