11/26/23 Week #12 GAMEDAY Bills at Eagles Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

• Simon unpinned this topic
Just now, Billever76 said:

Very fast quarter like McDermott covets....kill the clock and keep the game low scoring.....hate the offensive identity of this team...it limits the possessions on offense and a few stalled drives costs the game..but hey it keeps his defense fresh for the 4th quarter

It's pouring cats and dogs. Doubt we see much downfield passing from either team.

3 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

Why???

For the record, I think this game is a terrible matchup for the Bills and I expect them to get destroyed. Hope I’m wrong.

They are ***** horrible. Start to finish. Fans. Players. Uniforms. Attitude. I have always hated them.

Cheered for New England in two Superbowls

1 minute ago, davefan66 said:

Not for nothing.  Feel that pushing your guy should be a penalty.  

If he can’t get it on his own, it’s what it is.

BS play.

It used to be illegal. They changed it.

But that's how we got our first down on the QB sneak. Josh wasn't going to get it without the late push from his teammate. 

1 minute ago, Billever76 said:

Very fast quarter like McDermott covets....kill the clock and keep the game low scoring.....hate the offensive identity of this team...it limits the possessions on offense and a few stalled drives costs the game..but hey it keeps his defense fresh for the 4th quarter

Does every time against the best teams. Turtles up. 

1 minute ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Story of the bills season:

physical injuries on D and self inflicted wounds on O 

I’m going to chalk this season up as gabe Davis getting a game ball with zero targets last week 

im sorry but that’s an incredible fail. I get the need for dirty work guys but it’s either ignoring the lack of production at his primary job or a total misunderstanding of what we need him to contribute. He must have at least a few catches to be rewarded for the other stuff.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.