Week 12: Buffalo Bills vs Philadelphia Eagles

BuffaloBillyG

I feel ridiculously positive about this game.  No rhyme or reason to it.

Allen has been under a microscope all season, and there is a bit of a double-standard nationally in terms of how they cover him vs. the other top QB's.  I think this is gonna be a "shut up" kind of game for him.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 3

Eagles are definitely beatable, their offense has been average and the D has been average too.  Their secondary does have areas that can be exploited by Kincaid and Shakir.  This game has to be error free and not more than one turn over.

Edited by Toyo321

1 hour ago, Success said:

I feel ridiculously positive about this game.  No rhyme or reason to it.

Allen has been under a microscope all season, and there is a bit of a double-standard nationally in terms of how they cover him vs. the other top QB's.  I think this is gonna be a "shut up" kind of game for him.

To your point about the double standard:

https://www.newsbreakapp.com/n/0ppJM0Bj?pd=0ESLuhOR&lang=en_US&s=i16&send_time=1700704777

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 5

I have felt all season that when the Bills are playing to their ability and they can manage injuries successfully, they can beat any other team in the league.  Obviously, they haven't done that all season.  It still goes however.  If the offense can perform like it has a number of times this season, scoring in excess of 30 points, and the defense can deal with the continuing injury issues (the latest being defensive backs dropping like cluster flies) they can indeed beat the Eagles.  

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 2

Sup Bill Fans.  Dallas fan chiming in.

I feel you guys can win this game.  Your front four has to generate pressure.

If not, blitz.  Cant let Hurts sit back there. Or will be long day.

Create pressure, Hurts is one play away from being sidelined.

The guy runs scared, knowing the head hunters are on call.

Get them in 3rd n long.  Right now, on one can stop the ASS push play. 

We had them, but at last minute,  OL decided to go full ######.

It is, what it is.

Good luck, fellas.

8 hours ago, Toyo321 said:

Eagles are definitely beatable, there offense has been average and the D has ben average too.  Their secondary does have areas that can be exploited by Kincaid and Shakir.  This game has to be error free and not more than one turn over.

Ya I think whoever wins the t.o battle wins the game.  

Excited to see both lines go up against their lines which are their biggest strengths. 

No Godeart(top TE) , I think maybe put Douglas on Smith and double AJ all day but idk if Douglas is a traveling cb or stays on 1 side. 

If our ol holds up , we can pick apart that secondary 

1 hour ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

That’s higher than I woulda thought 

Eh, we're only 3 point underdogs. Which after the Denver game seemed unbelievably low

Hope the Jet game gets us going with a string of Ws like this team has done many times in last 3 yeats

Edited by JerseyBills
  • Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

Eh, we're only 3 point underdogs. Which after the Denver game seemed unbelievably low

The bettors know what this board tends to forget in its depression over the team's recent performance: The Bills are a top-five team perfectly capable of beating any other team at any time, and not via flukes or "any given Sunday."

Big game. Win here and the narrative shifts, not just for the fans and the media, but, more importantly, for the team.

But let's win first. 

• Like (+1) 9

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.