MNF Eagles @ Chiefs Game Thread

Process

2 minutes ago, BRH said:

We already know our DL isn’t getting to Patty, and if they do it’ll be RTP. 

there hasnt been a single roughing the passer penalty against mahomes this year and the chiefs are 2nd to last in net penalties on the year. good narrative though!

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, beebe said:

there hasnt been a single roughing the passer penalty against mahomes this year and the chiefs are 2nd to last in net penalties on the year. good narrative though!

We haven’t played them yet

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, beebe said:

You can’t rough the passer when the all the holding they are getting away with isn’t called.🤦‍♂️

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Meatloaf63 said:

It’s more than obvious KC has replaced Brady and New England as the league darlings. The holding, the ball spotting and placement. It’s ridiculous, and will take a great effort to beat this team.

I  thought the ball spot was bs and way short,  the holding was iffy and you could call that on every play

2 minutes ago, beebe said:

it’s not the amount of penalties; it’s the context of when they’re (or when they’re not) called.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Low Positive said:

I swear, TBD is the only forum in the NFL where you get long gameday threads for other teams' games. I think we all have a football problem.

Once September hits - it's my life.

Which I recognize as not being a great thing.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Low Positive said:

I swear, TBD is the only forum in the NFL where you get long gameday threads for other teams' games. I think we all have a football problem.

That's why we consider ourselves the most knowledgeable fan base in the league.

1 minute ago, Marcus Aurelius said:

angry season 16 GIF

Would it be a sin to wish that BOTH QBs tweek their knees and miss the next 3 weeks.

Prayin' for a friend  ...

so we play a softened up team? I wouldn't mind. It's not as if OUR team is at peak health.   That's football. Just like zebras missing obvious fouls.YEP 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.