Has Shakir overtaken Davis

Whkfc

5 minutes ago, RoscoeParrish said:

How was Davis fantastic with zero catches on zero targets? Gabe is that you?

Ok, first off anyone with the user name Roscoe Parrish should probably refrain from weighing in on anything WR related.

Second, I'm not referring to tonight. I'm referring to the days when Gabe was in that WR3 role and at the time looked like he would be fantastic.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BruceVilanch said:

Keep Shakir in the slot and go after a legit #2 in the draft, we need to think about another #1 too, I have to imagine we'll have another diggs off season saga.

Yes WR is our top priority in this draft. Our defense will survive not getting a DT round 1 but this draft is special at WR. We’ll miss out on Harrison but Odunze is the guy I want. He’s a physical freak who has natural hands and man just look at the trust Penix has with this kid. Watch the last play of the Washington vs Oregon state game yesterday on 4th down to seal the win. He’s just clutch and would slide into the #1 job sooner rather than later…BUT even if we aren’t fortunate enough to nab him, this is a ridiculously loaded class. Beane better have some good scouts in the building finally to talk some sense in him not waiting until round 5 for guys who won’t ever produce in the NFL cough cough shorter. Hit on a sure thing early, which this class has a lot of. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, NeverOutNick said:

Yes WR is our top priority in this draft. Our defense will survive not getting a DT round 1 but this draft is special at WR. We’ll miss out on Harrison but Odunze is the guy I want. He’s a physical freak who has natural hands and man just look at the trust Penix has with this kid. Watch the last play of the Washington vs Oregon state game yesterday on 4th down to seal the win. He’s just clutch and would slide into the #1 job sooner rather than later…BUT even if we aren’t fortunate enough to nab him, this is a ridiculously loaded class. Beane better have some good scouts in the building finally to talk some sense in him not waiting until round 5 for guys who won’t ever produce in the NFL cough cough shorter. Hit on a sure thing early, which this class has a lot of. 

Might need to move up in the draft for Odunze, but I’d be all for it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, NeverOutNick said:

I live in the pnw, and my wife is a UW grad, I have wanted odunze since the start of the year

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Ok, first off anyone with the user name Roscoe Parrish should probably refrain from weighing in on anything WR related.

Second, I'm not referring to tonight. I'm referring to the days when Gabe was in that WR3 role and at the time looked like he would be fantastic.

Gabe should be WR54 

• Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, BruceVilanch said:

Keep Shakir in the slot and go after a legit #2 in the draft, we need to think about another #1 too, I have to imagine we'll have another diggs off season saga.

Let Gabe walk and spend a first round pick on WR would be my plan. Would rather spend cap dollars to retain other talent particularly on defense with AJE and Dane being free agents. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

15 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Besides the 13 Sec game, Gabe has been basically MIA his whole career.  I'll miss him about as much as Edmunds.  Please try to land Odunze.

That and Steelers last year. This year he has a bunch of TDs but they were like his only catches of the game.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.