Bills vs Jets 4:25 PM Nov. 19 Lets move on.

Chaos

You can't expect miracles.  He's game-planning on a short week against the Jets' D.  That's why I would have preferred this a week earlier for a long week of prep against Denver, but here we are.

In other words, I'm really hoping for good things.  But also realize you can't judge the new guy based just on tomorrow.  I'm more just looking for progress and hoping the Bills can pull off wins until the bye.

1 hour ago, stuvian said:

Bills 27

Jest 17

the Jets haven't scored a TD on 37 consecutive offensive drives against the chargers and the raiders.  If they get 2 TDs in one game, that's just bad defense especially with a banged up Wilson and Hall still not completely back from his injury.  They have 2 over the hill ex-Packers and what else?

25 minutes ago, DuckyBoys said:

Jets are 31st against the run  It doesn't need to be complicated

Agreed. Why Dorsey was canned is he would be putting Josh in the shotgun most game and when we did run an have success he would inexplicably stop-for long periods.  

Hopefully Brady saw this too and has worked up a plan to play against the Jets weakness-and then make positive in-game changes as needed 

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

We getting Fournette this week? A total waste to keep him off the roster. What are we waiting for? Us to be mathematically eliminated? Call the guy up, you have 2.

It’s absolutely infuriating how long it takes to get offensive guys up to speed and integrated into the offense. Other teams sign a guy and they go out and make plays that week. We sign or trade for a guy then need to give him 6 games to get a few touches or if you are Hines, you get barely any at all.

This would be the perfect week to bring up Playoff Lenny and give him a few touches. Maybe he provides a spark? If he doesn’t, so what, you’ve got Cook and Murray. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

33 minutes ago, DuckyBoys said:

Jets are 31st against the run  It doesn't need to be complicated

really?  That surprises me.

11 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

If they get 2 TDs in one game, that's just bad defense especially with a banged up Wilson and Hall still not completely back from his injury.  They have 2 over the hill ex-Packers and what else?

Zach Wilson, the Bills’ kryptonite.

• Haha (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

the Jets haven't scored a TD on 37 consecutive offensive drives against the chargers and the raiders.  If they get 2 TDs in one game, that's just bad defense especially with a banged up Wilson and Hall still not completely back from his injury.  They have 2 over the hill ex-Packers and what else?

Maybe they are defensive touchdowns...

1 hour ago, The Wiz said:

Zach the Bill Slayer 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Sundays/Football day used to be so exciting for me. Now it feels like trauma every week.  By the time I start to recover, maybe even a little hope/optimism, the next weekend of Football comes back around, and here comes the trauma again.

I don't know where our season is going. I don't feel great about things right now, but can we at least get this one and have one nice week before it goes to hell again?

• Thank you (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Success said:

I heard the Jets had a "players only" meeting this week.

I hope it was as impactful (and has the same results) as the last couple of Bills "players only" meetings..

The way this season has gone against also rans suggests otherwise. Look for the Jets to right the ship Sunday. Bills need to get a two score lead early or the script will be the same. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.