This team never makes a big stop

Brianmoorman4jesus

Every year from the Texans loss on has been about the defense letting down in big spots. We have wasted an all time offensive window because our defense in invisible when it matter. Somehow, inexplicably the 1 year our defense wasn’t the causes of our season ending was 17. The worst playoff team we had…the 1 that the defense gave us a shot.

• Agree 2

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Every year from the Texans loss on has been about the defense letting down in big spots. We have wasted an all time offensive window because our defense in invisible when it matter. Somehow, inexplicably the 1 year our defense wasn’t the causes of our season ending was 17. The worst playoff team we had…the 1 that the defense gave us a shot.

But the defense didn't give us a shot in the Cinci game last year.  Cinci ran a train through our defense.

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

The defense never gives us a shot any year. What are you talking about? I’m blaming the defense for all of this. I made the thread

Isn't this what you said?

Somehow, inexplicably the 1 year our defense wasn’t the causes of our season ending was 17. The worst playoff team we had…the 1 that the defense gave us a shot.

2 minutes ago, Bermuda Triangle said:

Isn't this what you said?

Somehow, inexplicably the 1 year our defense wasn’t the causes of our season ending was 17. The worst playoff team we had…the 1 that the defense gave us a shot.

The only year the defense DIDNT cost us was 17….every other year it did. Then you brought up last year? Yeah last year we got run the ***** over. Only in 2017 was the defense NOT an issue 

Edited by Brianmoorman4jesus

McD is a one trick pony and personally he only knows zone coverage.  He has cost us so many games going to this Zone deep protect crap that it is beyond belief.  He sucks as a head coach and as a Def. coordinator.  There is nothing game changing with anything he brings to this D side of the ball.

I am also done with Poyer and Hyde, their mistakes this year are un F***ing believable.  They are old, slow and are not elite by any standard right now.

Edited by Toyo321
  • Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, DapperCam said:

I mean did they really? KC scored a TD and it got called back on a technicality that had nothing to do with the play. I would say KC stopped themselves.

Well then you can apply that logic to multiple Bills losses too for killing themselves 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

There, now they actually did. Can’t kill then for not and ignore them when they do. Great job guys. Proud of you 

Yea, I don’t think this is the one you rally around. Even stopping 4 plays to get off the field, that is a real tough one to say that was a stop at the same time.

• Vomit 1
  • Agree 1

19 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

I mean did they really? KC scored a TD and it got called back on a technicality that had nothing to do with the play. I would say KC stopped themselves.

Yes they did. The penalty should have been called. That negated the play. Bill win. It’s not their fault Toney lined up Offside. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.