Will a win over the Jets to get to 6-5 bring everyone back in?!?!

DBilz2500

5 minutes ago, buffblue said:

Sounds very crazy on the surface. But you could be right. At least there is still some life left in the season

I wouldn't pick the bills.. but beating the eagles after this win would give them all the confidence heading into the much needed bye.  Playing the chiefs of the bye and they aren't the same.  Then a home game with swagger and a frenzied crowd. At that point its a snowball rolling down a hill, like the bengals last season.  Nobody in the afc really frightens me like the eagles and 49ers.

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I know… right now the wk 1 loss to them tops the list of terrible errors they may not overcome. 

Just like the 7-6 year that they couldn't overcome? You're one of the small-minded thinkers.

Just now, Rich Stadium Original said:

Wow..Bills have to overcome a LOT of injuries in the secondary still having to face PHL, KC, DAL, and MIA.

I think some people forget this 6-5 team lost those those games by like a combined 23 points..and 3 of those losses on essentially the last play of the game.

They're point differential is over +100. The same negative fans would look at similar teams and say they're legit, while looking at this Bills team and saying they're done.

You all saw the graphic towards the end of the game right? This team has made the personal best of 26+ point wins in a season....

The OC change just might work....

7 minutes ago, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:

IDK … the win, while convincing, didn’t prove much to me, given how horrific the Jets offense is … but it did keep me engaged and excited for next week,

The defense has managed to play at least average for the most part down the stretch though, so the Offense putting up 32 on a really good defense is a real positive. Need to see consistency obviously, Dorsey had good games too but it's a good sign.

42 minutes ago, May Day 10 said:

If the bills beat Philly, they are going to run the table.  Period.

Now that would be a hell of a story….one for the ages. Would have to redo ESPN’s “Four Falls”  in to “Four Falls and a Golden Cowboy.” 😂

7 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

200w.gif?cid=82a1493byxch92j9x92f9nhfu36

Our next two opponents play tomorrow, team should rent out a theater to watch it and get psyched up.

The coaches absolutely should make the players come in to OBD to watch/study the game.

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

The defense has managed to play at least average for the most part down the stretch though, so the Offense putting up 32 on a really good defense is a real positive. Need to see consistency obviously, Dorsey had good games too but it's a good sign.

It’s a very good sign. Had the Bills dropped this one however, I think I would have tuned out for the most part. Now I’m already fired up for Philly 

Lotta people here love the roller coaster and the wild ups and downs (even if they say they don't). I still don't like the position the Bills have put themselves in, but it was a very nice win. Even though it was over a team we should have beaten, it was a game that was never in question and we scored 30+ against a defense that has given us fits. Ultimately it is a good data point on a season where reasonable expectations were a deep playoff run and/or SB appearance/win.

They did what they needed to do and I’m back!!!

11 hours ago, stuvian said:

Let's see if we can play up to our best opponents like we've played down to our worst 

I always think this team can beat anyone and also lose to anyone. 

eagles defense is not as good this year, so this is a big game for the offense to show up.

6 minutes ago, Simon said:

Yeah, come to work and stay til midnight for no reason on your day off. :rolleyes:

Let's see...get paid millions of dollars (in salary, not hourly) to work for 6 months out of the year, and then get asked to come in on your "day off" on a rare occasion.  Yeah, that's crazy! That NEVER happens in the real world, for salaried employees. 🙄😂 

Always amazed at how people coddle these spoiled millionaires.

10 minutes ago, Bob Jones said:

Let's see...get paid millions of dollars (in salary, not hourly) to work for 6 months out of the year, and then get asked to come in on your "day off" on a rare occasion.  Yeah, that's crazy! That NEVER happens in the real world, for salaried employees. 🙄😂 

Always amazed at how people coddle these spoiled millionaires.

And I'm always amazed how folks manifest their jealousy by making stupid, pointless demands of those people for no reason whatsoever. 🤷‍♂️

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 11/13/2023 at 8:58 PM, LeGOATski said:

If they fire Dorsey now, I will have hope

it is interesting to read how this thread has aged. IMHO the performance by Joe Brady last night was refreshing to everyone involved. I'm not saying this team will even make the playoffs. But after yesterdays game at least we saw an efficient offense.  While not perfect you see the scoreboard and think Heck Yeah.

We needed some renewed positivity. We can judge what we saw and it indeed was smoother and more in sync than we had been seeing under Dorsey. 

Edited by muppy
  • Agree 2

12 hours ago, muppy said:

it is interesting to read how this thread has aged. IMHO the performance by Joe Brady last night was refreshing to everyone involved. I'm not saying this team will even make the playoffs. But after yesterdays game at least we saw an efficient offense.  While not perfect you see the scoreboard and think Heck Yeah.

We needed some renewed positivity. We can judge what we saw and it indeed was smoother and more in sync than we had been seeing under Dorsey. 

Yep, it's exactly what I wanted to see out of the offense. And it wasn't just the offense in synch, it was all phases playing complimentary football. Under Dorsey the offense was too often throwing off the whole operation.

13 hours ago, Simon said:

Yeah, come to work and stay til midnight for no reason on your day off. :rolleyes:

Sure they don't have to do it, but season hangs on by a thread the game is only at the end of the day it's the next two teams they play I don't know I could see them choose to do it.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.