Simon

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Just now, PBF81 said:

Seriously?  

Am I wrong? Look I'm not a fan of the play calling either but to say that the 2(!) turnovers are on coaching and the drops are on coaching is just stupid. Those are individual mistakes. That's 3 drives ended by poor individual performance.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Meatloaf63 said:

If he was dragging, then beads would’ve been flying and no beads were popping up, so how is he contacting the ground?

The beads did pop up. But i think it was before he actually caught the ball.  I do think his right foot dragged then came off ground before he caught the ball.

7 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Horsecrap.  That was dink and dunk offense at its finest.  One mistake on a perfect throw and drop and the drive was over.

What you are looking for with the 3 step drop and immediate throw is not the offense we run.

How about a 3 step drop, throw to the open guy instead of passing up the open guy and holding it looking for hero shots. 

When people talk dunk and dunk they are talking about the offenses that win 5 rings. Simple. Take what’s there and move chains. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.