Broncos @ Bills Game Thread - 1st half

Simon

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

3 drops in 20 minutes of play. Russell Wilson throws up a total prayer and that's what his WR does for him.

Beane failed. I thought maybe he should get a shot with the next coach. But nah, I'm good with resetting everything from the front office to the coaching staff.

Beane has to be shown the door with McD as they are tied together. Besides Beane has not been too good himself. 

Just now, Nator99 said:

Josh Allen again not doing crap and yet everyone here thinks he is the best Qb in the League. I’m so sick of him getting a free pass here. 

He has thrown a couple 100 mph passes that guys dropped. So that means he is doing amazing. Never mind he is double clutching on half his throws and mostly just dumping the ball off. His head is not right. He is not seeing things. His does not look prepared. 

• Dislike 2

Just now, Bob Jones said:

Still don't know how they overturn that into a TD...absolutely no evidence that his foot actually contacted the ground....no black stuff kicked up, no grass blades moved. My HD 85" TV shows no contact by that foot. WTF?

I'm not sure what you mean. Both feet were on the ground, pretty clearly.

Just now, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

I'm just furious because of the sheer number of times the Bills get calls like that overturned

Dude. The ball was caught. It was the wrong call initially by the refs. Do you want the refs to blow the call.  We have had plenty of questionable calls go our way (see Giants game) so please don’t be a homer man. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.