Bills vs Tampa Bay. On to Week 8

BuffaloBillyG

40 minutes ago, DCofNC said:

Pretty exited for this game, about half my fantasy roster is going, going to be a big scoring week, I have Evans and White, who should both have career days and Allen, Kincaid and Davis, all who will score a lot trying to keep ahead of Baker.

I'm seeing lots of Bills fans heading for the exits.

• Haha (+1) 2

54 minutes ago, DCofNC said:

Pretty exited for this game, about half my fantasy roster is going, going to be a big scoring week, I have Evans and White, who should both have career days and Allen, Kincaid and Davis, all who will score a lot trying to keep ahead of Baker.

I always hate when my fantasy players play on Thursday. It feels weird! 

No matter how ***** it’s been to this point, find a way to get a W and get to 5-3 rest. Give us a chance to get healthy and the roster set for the stretch run. Can’t go back and replay the Pats or Jets game. It’s over with now. You just have to keep moving forward. Don’t make it worse by losing another one. Find a way to get it done and sit back and get healthy.

• Like (+1) 5

2 hours ago, davefan66 said:

I agree.

Unfortunately, unless we improve dramatically, we can probably categorize our opponents this way the remainder of the season.

There aren't any teams that come to mind that I'm comfortable that the Bills would be a sure winner

Just now, dorquemada said:

There aren't any teams that come to mind that I'm comfortable that the Bills would be a sure winner

There is no such thing in the NFL. The Niners just lost to the Browns and Vikings. The Eagles lost to the Jets and then beat the Dolphins. The only sure thing in this league is that the Chiefs will be great by week 10. The rest is week-to-week.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.