10/22/23 GAMEDAY Bills at Pats* Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

2 hours ago, Johnnyp566 said:

Leaning Pats now that game day has arrived. Throw the records out the window. We saw it was irrelevant last week. This patriots defense is better than the Giants and Buffalo is struggling to find an offensive identity. Throw in the fact that they are now without Oliver in addition to all the other key losses and they are due for a letdown. 

Love the reverse jinx attempt. Well done, sir.

The One Where Estelle Dies Episode 15 GIF by Friends

No one will be surprised, based on the past two (2) weeks, if the Bills take an L in Foxboro today.   The Offense has to find itself and score points early.   That first drive 3 and out cannot happen if our Buffalo Bills are going to sneak out of New England at 5-2 

• Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

I'm up too early today.  I'm so glad this is a 1pm game or I'd lose my mind waiting for the game.  I look out my window and it looks dreary out.  Fall is here.  I love the fall but I hate the winter. I am reminded that it is coming soon.

LFG BUFFALO!!

1 minute ago, CNYfan said:

No one will be surprised, based on the past two (2) weeks, if the Bills take an L in Foxboro today.   The Offense has to find itself and score points early.   That first drive 3 and out cannot happen if our Buffalo Bills are going to sneak out of New England at 5-2 

I get that our O has sucked the last two weeks, but I'd be stunned if we lost today. The Pats are one of the worst teams in the league right now.  I don't care what they looked like against Philly.  Philly has not played all that great this year despite their record.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, CNYfan said:

Wrong. 

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, CNYfan said:

Well aren’t you just a bowl of sunshine this morning-MOST people will be surprised if the Bills lost today. There is not a position group on the field where the Pats are better. I know hyperbole around here is a lot of fun, but you really missed the mark here

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Wrong. 

12 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I'm up too early today.  I'm so glad this is a 1pm game or I'd lose my mind waiting for the game.  I look out my window and it looks dreary out.  Fall is here.  I love the fall but I hate the winter. I am reminded that it is coming soon.

LFG BUFFALO!!

I get that our O has sucked the last two weeks, but I'd be stunned if we lost today. The Pats are one of the worst teams in the league right now.  I don't care what they looked like against Philly.  Philly has not played all that great this year despite their record.

I guess I should correct that to say I, at least, will not be at all surprised if the Bills took an L in Foxboro today.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

• Simon pinned this topic
15 minutes ago, CNYfan said:

I guess I should correct that to say I, at least, will not be at all surprised if the Bills took an L in Foxboro today.  

I would be shocked.  NE is a bottom feeder with no offensive weapons, no pass rush, and a substandard secondary at the moment. Yes, the giants game, blah, blah.  The Bills win this one going away.

Waking up to a 1 pm game is somehow disorienting. 

Really want to see Kincaid become a thing today.

The trade deadline is coming up and if we aren’t making a receiver move, I’d love to know that we have our potential 2 in house. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Waking up to a 1 pm game is somehow disorienting. 

Really want to see Kincaid become a thing today.

The trade deadline is coming up and if we aren’t making a receiver move, I’d love to know that we have our potential 2 in house. 

I am beyond ready for Kincaid to become a thing. Isn't today national TE day?

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.