After nine games, where do you think the Bills end up this season?

Chaos

After nine games, where do you think the Bills end up this season?  

305 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you think the Bills end up this season?

• Winning the Super Bowl
    • Losing the Super Bowl
    • Losing the AFC Championship game
    • Losing in the AFC Divisional Playoffs
    • Losing in the AFC Wild Card Round
    • Missing the playoffs.
  2. 2. Has your outlook changed since before the season started

• Outlook is the same
    • Outlook is more optimistic
    • Outlook is more pessimistic

How good is Miami really. Take a look at their wins. 

LAC 2-3

NE 1-5

DEN 1-5

NYG 1-5

CAR 0-6

That is a combined 5 wins and 24 losses. Credit to them as they are winning the games they are supposed to. You can only play who is on your schedule. But the one good team (Bills) they played they got smoked. The Dolphins are a good team but to call them the best in the division and a legit Super Bowl contender might be a little premature.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Gregg said:

How good is Miami really. Take a look at their wins. 

LAC 2-3

NE 1-5

DEN 1-5

NYG 1-5

CAR 0-6

That is a combined 5 wins and 24 losses. Credit to them as they are winning the games they are supposed to. You can only play who is on your schedule. But the one good team (Bills) they played they got smoked. The Dolphins are a good team but to call them the best in the division and a legit Super Bowl contender might be a little premature.

Thanks. That’s actually pretty interesting. Reads like a dumpster fire of the NFL’s bottom dwellers. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

I'm not seeing the consistency required.

In boxing terms, we can put a beat down on Tyson, but then get beaten down by grandma's slipper.

The injuries are the cherry on the shite cake.

Wild card (and Dorsey) exit for mine.

Playoffs are filled with Tysons...not Grandmas Slippers. By your theory if we make the playoffs we can beat down every team we face. 

It's hard for me to say right now as we have looked wildly inconsistent this year(that in itself isn't a good sign for going all the way).  I need to see more games and see how the season unfolds before I make any postseason predictions.   If they play like they did against Miami they are capable of winning the AFC...but once again Consistency is a huge question mark at this point 

16 hours ago, Unforgiven said:

8-9, this group as it's built is done. Besides i'd rather see Dolphins - 49ers in the SB, Bills would just lay an

egg if they got there.

How do you do fellow Buffalo sports team fan? I too enjoy all teams equally and am just seeking simple entertainment. 

19 hours ago, Gregg said:

I went with losing in the divisional round. I hope I am wrong of course but the Bills with McDermott still have to prove they can beat the top teams in the playoffs.

And coming off of a game where we barely and with luck beat the bottom team in the regular season.  

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, Your Brown Eye said:

The injuries to the 3 key players on D really took my hopes for this team down a notch or two, frustrating

If they can get this offense to run on all cylinders then it won't matter.  

It gets old in deja vu form, hearing every season how we don't have the weapons, signing a bunch, saying that we finally do, then deja vu.  ... for what now, four years.  

Could be the people entrusted with putting it all together.  

Just sayin'. 

19 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

Too many highs and lows with this team. They are bipolar

AKA Inconsistent 

The fault for that is obvious, many simply cannot bring themselves to see it.  

Edited by PBF81
  • Like (+1) 1

22 hours ago, ngbills said:

OL is better: Maybe, maybe not

Allen sacked 9 times this year vs 9 times last year

Bills have 709 rushing yards on 162 attempts or 4.4 per vs 707 last year on 146 attempts or 4.8 per

Pass rush is better: Yes

23 sacks this year vs 19 last year

70 pressures this year vs 58 last year

21 hurries this year vs 15 last year

We still have Josh Allen: Allen last year better. I dont care if he is better at throwing the ball for a 1 yard gain. He is not throwing downfield yet still has more int's, less yards passing and rushing, less td's and is still getting hit a lot. 

Yards this year 1576 vs 1980 last year

TD's this year 13 vs 17 last year

Int's this year 6 vs 4 last year

Rushing yards this year 131 vs 257 last year

The Oline is better. We are taking the same amount of sacks, because they have Allen not bailing on the pocket. Now, they are not great. I'd say they are lower end good. With the biggest issue being RT.

3 hours ago, PBF81 said:

If they can get this offense to run on all cylinders then it won't matter.  

It gets old in deja vu form, hearing every season how we don't have the weapons, signing a bunch, saying that we finally do, then deja vu.  ... for what now, four years.  

Could be the people entrusted with putting it all together.  

Just sayin'. 

AKA Inconsistent 

The fault for that is obvious, many simply cannot bring themselves to see it.  

Yes, they are not "in the groove" with the O currently. They lack rhythm, which causes the inconsistency. 

We peaked way to early last year, I'm good with ramping up into the playoffs and peaking on the game in February! 

3 hours ago, sunshynman said:

Yes, they are not "in the groove" with the O currently. They lack rhythm, which causes the inconsistency. 

We peaked way to early last year, I'm good with ramping up into the playoffs and peaking on the game in February! 

Agreed.  But 22 games in, how many games should Dorsey/McD need to correct what at least partially are some blatant issues.  

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.