10/15/23 Week #6 SNF GAMEDAY Bills vs Giants Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, LeGOATski said:

Foot injury. Assuming it happened late in the game. He didn't practice all week until Friday in a limited fashion.

This is definitely my biggest focus of the game. Interested in seeing how uch Dorian plays and 2 LB vs 3 LB formation.

After all the crazy 💩 that happened today, my focus is on getting a win however we can.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

4 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I like Dorian Williams getting the start. We know Dodson isn't good enough. Williams has a chance to be a difference maker by the time we hit January, get him those reps now.

I agree. I like this kid. Looking forward to seeing him in the game. Instinctive, but he needs to wrap up when tackling. I suspect he will.

Just now, Watkins90 said:

If we don't absolutely obliterate the Giants on Sunday Night Football. Then, I don't know what I'm going to do with myself. I imagine we will see Tyrod running quite a bit though. 

Tyrod Taylor was never a great runner and he is now 34 years old

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

Gotta think Mostert has AFC OPOTW locked up unless Allen has a 5 TD 0 turnover day.

It will be hard for Allen to have that kind of day, because they would be pulling starters in that scenario.

Agreed. I doubt McD will run up the score too bad on Daboll. 

2 minutes ago, Simon said:

Tyrod Taylor was never a great runner and he is now 34 years old

I’ve been thinking of this since finding out that Tyrod is starting. Someone on here said that since the Giants now have a running quarterback, they will be more dangerous. Daniel Jones is twice the runner that Tyrod ever was. That might give you a better sense of Taylors ability as a runner.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Watkins90 said:

If we don't absolutely obliterate the Giants on Sunday Night Football. Then, I don't know what I'm going to do with myself. I imagine we will see Tyrod running quite a bit though. 

I imagine he will be running quite a bit - for his life - to very little effect in the end I suspect.  

2 hours ago, BillsFan619 said:

Bro, do you live in Dunkirk or are you just visiting?

I have family who lives in Dunkirk.

Visiting for the last time!  Mom has a house on albany ave.  We’re here cleaning it out getting ready to sell it.  Driving back to Vegas (where we currently live) on Tuesday.  I was born in brooks memorial but we moved downstate in 1980.  My mom moved into her parents house in 2013

• Like (+1) 1

• Simon unpinned this topic
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.