Bills injuries - Milano , Da Jones, Floyd

DJB

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

Think that is the season. Sorry to be negative. But in two weeks we lost oir 2 best defenders. Von clearly can't go yet. And our safeties are just too far gone. 

Ed Oliver, AJE and Bernard were brilliant. Not enough around them.

I understand your sentiment and our SB chances just dropped A LOT. But I am not ready to give up just yet. We don't know if both Milano and Jones are done for the season. Miller being not 100% now is irrelevant, we need him to be ready in December. We still migth trade for a CB.

But yes, the margin for any other injuries just became really small, and it is just week 5.

Anyway, despite all those losses (+Benford and Rousseau out and Floyd limping) defense still did plenty enough to win today. And I think they could be good enough to win a SB. Offense just needs to execute better.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

our training staff sucks.  do they stretch anyone before games.  the amount of tendon and muscle injuries is unreal.

not to mention it was this “sports medicine” team that suggested the Friday travel day.   

I think these guys also selected the cleats against Cincy.  This organization still makes dumb decisions.  I can tolerate a jet lag loss. I can't tolerate injuries on this walker field.

54 minutes ago, ALLinALLEN said:

Okay. We will watch them get carved up all year then. Sounds like a solid plan. 

Yeah it’s not like we get what we want out of our first round picks lately. Getting a proven player to help now doesn’t seem like a bad thing to me

26 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

our training staff sucks.  do they stretch anyone before games.  the amount of tendon and muscle injuries is unreal.

not to mention it was this “sports medicine” team that suggested the Friday travel day.   

Where did you hear it was them that suggested the team leave that day??

51 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

The only player that I know that probably has a season ending injury is probably Milano and I really hope not but if that is the case, I think Dorian Williams can step in there

Praying that we’re not losing everybody for the season

Doesn't look good for Jones. A torn pec will end his season.

The Milano injury is devasting and heart breaking, but Daquon Jones going down pisses me off. Our D is now fundamentally compromised because we don't have a 1 tech. It's the same ***** as ever year. Why is it so difficult to carry an extra one tech on the roster? Someone please explain this to me. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.