Bills injuries - Milano , Da Jones, Floyd

DJB

1 hour ago, VW82 said:

The Milano injury is devasting and heart breaking, but Daquon Jones going down pisses me off. Our D is now fundamentally compromised because we don't have a 1 tech. It's the same ***** as ever year. Why is it so difficult to carry an extra one tech on the roster? Someone please explain this to me. 

Significant downgrade but isn’t this Ford? 

1 hour ago, VW82 said:

The Milano injury is devasting and heart breaking, but Daquon Jones going down pisses me off. Our D is now fundamentally compromised because we don't have a 1 tech. It's the same ***** as ever year. Why is it so difficult to carry an extra one tech on the roster? Someone please explain this to me. 

Tim Settle is the backup 1 tech.   I think he is fine there, but they need to go outside and bring another one in.  Kendel Vickers is a 290 pound DT, he isnt a 1 tech.

21 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

I blame the travel schedule. They should have been there all week. These guys are not awake

I agree.  Fly on Monday, relax on Tuesday, then get into the regular routine on Wednesday.  I'm sure the travel had something to do with the way they played. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

I feel awful about our injuries.  Them first 4 weeks this D was phenomenal.  Today truly might cost us a SB being that Quan n Milano are likely done for the year... Unreal

Just hope Groot Benford and Floyd are good next week 

The NFL trade deadline is at the end of this month. Have to think Beane is working the phones. I don't expect a major deal but hopefully he can bring someone in that can help the defense given the injuries on that side of the ball.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Gregg said:

The NFL trade deadline is at the end of this month. Have to think Beane is working the phones. I don't expect a major deal but hopefully he can bring someone in that can help the defense given the injuries on that side of the ball.

Ya agreed. Sucks Poona is in the dog house, was excited about him coming into the year

I also want to see Harty get more big play opportunities on O

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.