Someone needs to make sure this guy attends every game

Pine Barrens Mafia

that is awesome that he finally made it to a game.  He‘s been an enormous fan since his college days apparently.

I spotted him in the Hammer Lot right when I arrived, but didn’t want to bother him for a picture (it looked like he was doing a news story at that time anyway), now I kind of regret it a little!

Ganbaru Bills!

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, RiotAct said:

that is awesome that he finally made it to a game.  He‘s been an enormous fan since his college days apparently.

I spotted him in the Hammer Lot right when I arrived, but didn’t want to bother him for a picture (it looked like he was doing a news story at that time anyway), now I kind of regret it a little!

Ganbaru Bills!

You should have.... It's not like he's Brandon Beane in 1st class on an airplane 😀

• Haha (+1) 3

4 hours ago, PonyBoy said:

You should have.... It's not like he's Brandon Beane in 1st class on an airplane 😀

Since the Bills have become a global team, it would be nice if somewhere on the page there was a map where fans can leave from where in the world we support them. I don't know how hard it is to do but it would be spectacular and would help fans who live far away from Buffalo meet other fans in their areas.

BTW: I'm jealous that they didn't make me a TV note! hahahaha

• Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, Gonzonzo said:

Since the Bills have become a global team, it would be nice if somewhere on the page there was a map where fans can leave from where in the world we support them. I don't know how hard it is to do but it would be spectacular and would help fans who live far away from Buffalo meet other fans in their areas.

BTW: I'm jealous that they didn't make me a TV note! hahahaha

It's allowable in our profiles...correct? TBD er's  have option for privacy.  Their choice, as it should be. 

15 hours ago, PonyBoy said:

It's allowable in our profiles...correct? TBD er's  have option for privacy.  Their choice, as it should be. 

Thanks for the profile option. I will see that.

On a map the visualization would be nicer and it would be easier to find people in your area.

Obviously, only the people who decide to click or put themselves on the map should appear, and it should not be mandatory to be on it.

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/3/2023 at 7:00 PM, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

Hey bud, you’re a true blue Billiever.  Thank you so much for sharing as I woudve never sent this one.  I just made it home from a long business day, and a nice pleasant surprise.

Hell, I’ll buy this guy pizza and wings next time he comes.  What a nice ambassador from Japan.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.