Dolphins @ Bills Postgame thread

djp14150

1 minute ago, Florida Bills Fanatic said:

Living in Florida, I kept hearing how Tua was going to school the Bills and control the division.  I can't wait to talk some trash to those nasty little pukes tomorrow.  I will be brutal.

I think the book on Tua is that he is a great QB when he throws to his primary read.  Once he comes off that read, however, he's a below average QB.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Agree 2

7 minutes ago, Perry Turtle said:

I think the book on Tua is that he is a great QB when he throws to his primary read.  Once he comes off that read, however, he's a below average QB.

Most qbs are great when they only ever need to throw to their first read in the middle of the field to be fair lol so I find it hard to associate the word ‘great’ with him at all even in that context 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Florida Bills Fanatic said:

Living in Florida, I kept hearing how Tua was going to school the Bills and control the division.  I can't wait to talk some trash to those nasty little pukes tomorrow.  I will be brutal.

I live in new Smyrna beach fl all I heard was Tua this Fangio that well you

all forgot we got Josh your daddy Allen

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Simon said:

He should have caught it, but that ball is not caught 90% of the time by anybody.

BS, that ball was perfect.  Shakira’s hips lied to him and he mistimed the jump/hand position.  He made an atrocious play.   Even Davis makes that catch 90% of the time.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, Fleezoid said:

I'm in Tampa and I listen to WGR on my commutes. I get it, some of these reporters are just asking questions everyone knows they should ask. Probably get lazy how they word it. But what bothers me more is, when I listen to WGR online, sometimes they rebroadcast interviews on Shopp an the Bulldog. I hate it, because i can only hear the answers. I hear, "blah, blah, blah, yada, yada yada....", and then "Yes, he's good!" Comedian Brian Regan did a bit on that. I can't find a clip, but it's spot on. 

It's the grammar man.

"What you was thinking..." wtf talks like that having more than 2 braincells functioning? And most in the media at a decent level hold masters in communications.

Honestly, it's why so many athletes players go for com degrees 

29 minutes ago, Florida Bills Fanatic said:

Humble and hungry, my friend 

4 minutes ago, boyst said:

It's the grammar man.

"What you was thinking..." wtf talks like that having more than 2 braincells functioning? And most in the media at a decent level hold masters in communications.

Honestly, it's why so many athletes players go for com degrees 

I get it. It's a problem when media personnel who are supposed to be well edjucated and are put in a high profile position to ask questions of a high profile athlete and they look foolish. 

On a similar, but unrelated note, I love Paul Hamilton. Very insightful, and does radio interviews very well. But his articles are hard to read. The content is good, but how it's presented is not good. It's choppy and has zero flare. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.